how much deca for joint lubracation only?

200mg/wk should be perfect for lubrication only. I doubt you will make any anabolic gains at that dose but you will have the full benefits of the lube.

He said that's all he has enough for is the lube purpose while he is cycling something else. Didn't
Bother asking what he was going to use with it. I was thinking I used 200 or 300 a week one time for the same purpose. I think he has the 300mg.

He said that's all he has enough for is the lube purpose while he is cycling something else. Didn't
Bother asking what he was going to use with it. I was thinking I used 200 or 300 a week one time for the same purpose. I think he has the 300mg.

200-300 should be enough to benefit your joints

400-600 and you see more of the anabolic gains (at least from my experience)

wow... u guys really believe in "joint lubrication"???

come on fellas... that's as good as "there's no sides with anavar" bs

train hard, train smart... your joints will be fine

deca is a great compound but use it too its full potential, 400-600mg's per week... good, solid gains on a 12-15wk cycle combined with a similar amount of test... the test/deca combo has been around for a good 30 years now and still one of the most common cycles even among the pros... keep it simple, good things will happen

cheers

Last edited:

deca is a great compound but use it too its full potential, 400-600mg's per week... good, solid gains on a 12-15wk cycle combined with a similar amount of test... the test/deca combo has been around for a good 30 years now and still one of the most common cycles even among the pros... keep it simple, good things will happen

cheers

I know that when I am on a cycle with deca in it, my back stops hurting two weeks in (I have 3 buldging discs). With my own Personal experience and with everything I read, that is proof enough for me. And it has been proven that nandrolone has an effect on the amount of synovial fluid between joints. Even my doctor told me that. So yeah, I believe that deca can help lubricate joints.

would be realy stupid to run AAS any it is, just to lubrify joints IMHO.

Each to their own ^^^
I have found that as little as 125 mg/week does wonders for my joints. I have experminted with many diff joint and soft tisse therapies. The low dose long term deca WORKS! For me anyway with no to very little sides.

cheers

my jury is still deciding on this issue.
fact winnie can dry out your joints and cause pain so theory deca could bring fluid into the joint and provide some extra lube.

ive never ran deca for this purpose but if he has 300 mg gear and it doesnt interfere with the rest of the cycle i would start at 300 mg a week.

i say get some peps, that has treated my back better than deca ever has. dont get me wrong, i feel invincible on deca, a lil tired though, but GHRH/GHRP removes all pain from my back, all of it.

besides just wait til your doing squats/deads and that pump kicks in, back pain that brings me to my knees, oh yea :sulk:

Deca works great for joint relief....I don't care what anyone says, you can feel the difference and no you don't have to abuse the shit out of it to benifit. I've used as little as 200mg a week and my knees felt like new.

Deca works great for joint relief....I don't care what anyone says, you can feel the difference and no you don't have to abuse the shit out of it to benifit. I've used as little as 200mg a week and my knees felt like new.

Yeah, but does the joint relief remain after the Deca is discontinued? Or only while on cycle?

For me, it lasted about a month after the last shot... Wish I could run deca all the time. :(

About the same for me I think....it's been a while but I'm actually getting ready to start running 125mg a week with some test for HRT so we'll see. I have quite a few aches. Decanoate ester has around a 15 day half life so it stays in the blood for a bit.

every cycle i have done i have put in Deca EQ or NPP just because of the joint care that come along with it. i wont run a cycle with out it.

But Bros should know that using only tiny amount of deca for alleged lubrication only, can and most likely will totally shut your HPTA axis down and be just as hard to restart as on a heavier deca cycle but with out the heavy anabolic gains.

But Bros should know that using only tiny amount of deca for alleged lubrication only, can and most likely will totally shut your HPTA axis down and be just as hard to restart as on a heavier deca cycle but with out the heavy anabolic gains.

This is true.

So run 250iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a week....besides I would never run just deca, It should always be ran with some test. My piont is just that it work very well for joint relief.

So run 250iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a week....besides I would never run just deca, It should always be ran with some test. My piont is just that it work very well for joint relief.

The problem isn't the testicles. Deca effects the pituitary and hippocampus in a different way then test. It shuts it down differently and harder. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) won't stop that.

Back