how to home brew

Skinny...In a Big Way

Amatuer MMA Fighter
i found a few sites that show how to make 40ml of test cyp, but nothing too detailed. I was curious to if anyone had any more information on making home brewed gear, such as test e or cyp, deca, tren, prop, eq and others. I always wanted to try making my own gear, and know where to get the powders and ect, but wanted more background info on the subject. If anyone has any information they can share, please do so either here, or PM me. thanks

we were suppose to get a home brew section going.....that has not happened yet so i dont know if we are allowed to talk about it.

It's an idea that has been tossed around. With Operation Raw Deal, the former home brew section was removed for everyone's safety.

There are plenty of places out there that will give very accurate and detailed information about homebrewing. And fyi, I know a lot about it and learned very little from this website... Just google it and you'll learn more than you knew existed.

Cool..
Getting the powder, the vials, filtration, re sealing properly..sounds in depth as hell. I quess it s good economically though..and you know what you got and all..love to hear..Time is what I aint got though..or location with young un s and all..
We call it moonshining..same thing..sort of..ok..not at all..

well do you realize that there is a lot of shit u need to buy with it? keeping things sterile can be very tricky.

as far as how to brew diff compounds-they pretty much all brew the same way-diff raw and diff concentrations-and you have different compounds.

once you get your recipe-wieghts and measurements-then you can brew whatever you want really.

whats tricky is getting a small amount of raw-most of the time-with the minimum order-you can make like 40 bottles @ 250mg/ml

so to brew everything-for personal use-you would have way too much leftover

That s gotta suck...too much and all that !

It looks very intimidating before you try it. As long as you have patience and use your head then you can make something like Tren with ease. And you can control dosage and you know exactly what you're getting.

Prop is a little more complex but again it's only hard the first time.

And I'm an absolute mouth-breathing booger eater when it comes to science ... I was an English major but I can still do it.

I'm with you Teutonic with kiddos and a lack of time, but tren is not time consuming; mostly you're waiting for filtration.

It looks very intimidating before you try it. As long as you have patience and use your head then you can make something like Tren with ease. And you can control dosage and you know exactly what you're getting.

Prop is a little more complex but again it's only hard the first time.

And I'm an absolute mouth-breathing booger eater when it comes to science ... I was an English major but I can still do it.

I'm with you Teutonic with kiddos and a lack of time, but tren is not time consuming; mostly you're waiting for filtration.

tren is just like the rest and there is nothing difficult about prop. and also, it is effortless to maintain sterility, cmon newbie, i taught you better than that. a complete cycle of whatever takes an hour from start to finish...once you get savvy. and there really is no science to it. if you can make scrambled eggs, you can brew.

whats tricky is getting a small amount of raw-most of the time-with the minimum order-you can make like 40 bottles @ 250mg/ml

so to brew everything-for personal use-you would have way too much leftover

and again man, thats only certain resources. others have no problem selling in single gram increments...but lets leave that subject out of this.

I didn't know about the single grams

I'm not sayin he shouldn't try it either.....he should-but to try and brew everything the first time would be a lil scary. It does take preactice-but ur right once u do it a few times with just test-then make all ur other stuff-i guess its like mixing kool-aid

Lil things that I learned like what size needles I like best to draw ingredients.

U def get better over time

I didn't know about the single grams

I'm not sayin he shouldn't try it either.....he should-but to try and brew everything the first time would be a lil scary. It does take preactice-but ur right once u do it a few times with just test-then make all ur other stuff-i guess its like mixing kool-aid

Lil things that I learned like what size needles I like best to draw ingredients.

U def get better over time

yeah, you pick up the little things as you go. there are always ways to make it easier.

***to the original poster as well as anyone who reads this thread or any other brew thread i may comment on: I do not recommend people attempt brewing unless they understand the entire process backwards and forwards. it is as easy to mess up as it can be to do successfully, but it does take a certain level of understanding to do successfully and mistakes have substantial consequences. If you are interested in brewing, please research using many information venues so you can develop a well rounded understanding.

1% BA 2-15% BB, toss in the powder and fill the remainder with oil. These days I'll run very low BB, doesn't much seem to be needed in most concentrations. I'll bake that at 350ºish for 30-45 minutes, filter (after it reaches about 100ºF so it wont destroy the filter) and voila - never had a problem. I grab whatever oil looks appropriate (no additives) at Whole Foods.

With 40mL you can use a syringe filter just fine, with larger amounts I like to use a Nalgene filter with low vacuum (I've cracked some carrier bottoms being impatient).

ive cracked a few myself.....gonna go glass from now on.

Def watch the temp like mudge said-i destroyed a filter-and had to do it all over again

Back