I need a woman's advice

I didnt even see that there is a "Behind Closed Doors" thread. This prob should go there, but i dont know how to move my post.

First off I would never be a with chic that doesn't go down, swallow and lick my balls, ever, ever, ,that being said, ,I had a relationship once where she didn't want it as much as me, I get pissed, I told her starigh out either she starts pleasing me or I will find a dirty little whore on the side o pick up her slack, ,needless to say she stepped it up a little but wasn't enough and she got the boot, moral of the story, ,get a new girl

First off I would never be a with chic that doesn't go down, swallow and lick my balls, ever, ever, ,that being said, ,I had a relationship once where she didn't want it as much as me, I get pissed, I told her starigh out either she starts pleasing me or I will find a dirty little whore on the side o pick up her slack, ,needless to say she stepped it up a little but wasn't enough and she got the boot, moral of the story, ,get a new girl

LMFAO! ata boi. tell her to put out or get out:sperm:

She either is a shitty gf, or is fucking somebody else. Sounds like you need to grow some balls man. . not trying to be a dick. . Go in the livingroom when shes watching tv and pull your cock out and put it in her mouth and pull her hair and tell her to say she likes it.
You sound younger? Find something on the side, cause this chick has done the same thing. . btw she doesnt respect you

Last edited:
Brother i would just sit her down and tell her you would like to have a seriuos talk with her and dicuss the situation with her,thats the best thing to do first...it may be something simple,if not hopefully you can find out

Thanks for the advice guys.

Your right i need to grow some and tell her whats up. I have been looking at this like its my fault. Guess im just too much of a nice guy.

I commend you on looking at yourself first. . . bro, i would bet your under 25? Ive met girls that age that had issues. . .and wasnt into sex as much as i was. Some get over it, some dont. . but dont go thinking your going to marry this girl.
If this girl was mature enough to really "love" you she would try to atleast meet you in the middle

Last edited:
It could be anything though. Hormone imbalances can create a lack of sex drive, or lack of confidence in herself and her body could be it also. No point in guessing these things, talk to her. If she's not willing to try and resolve things then it's a dead end relationship. You're also choosing to stay with someone who doesn't fullfil you, she might think you're happy with things if you haven't said much!

Hahaha

Very nice way of looking at things, but that's just an an easy way to give her an excuse.... she either needs to put out or get out. There aren't any hormones involved in giving head. :bj: You just do it. Just like cooking dinner for your man. . . we just do these things to keep him happy.

I think Detour's advise was excellent advise, most women (if happy in their relationship) like to keep their man happy,
this memeber is aksing for advise because he feels their sex is not as active as he will like it to be, and there could be so many reasons for an inactive sex life, including hormonal imbalance, Progesterone is crucial to libido..

There could be many emotional or other issues behind why this is happening, sure some have a higher libido than others, and if that's the case, he needs to sit down and talk to her, if she's not willing to meet hime half way & compromise like u should do with every other aspect in your relationship, than he should to re-evaluate his relationship & decide if he should stay or leave.

The key IMO is communication, sex is an important part of your relationship and most times is lack of communication, some think that yoru partner has to read your mind, or know somehow...
Good communication is key.

Very nice way of looking at things, but that's just an an easy way to give her an excuse.... she either needs to put out or get out. There aren't any hormones involved in giving head. :bj: You just do it. Just like cooking dinner for your man. . . we just do these things to keep him happy.

Thats what i'm talking about. I like hearing a female say that haha.

OP... theres still time for you @25yo. Find a woman that loves nothing more than to suck a dick... they are out there.

I agree you're too young for this. Unless your madly in love with her and she isn't cheating on you then I'd be done with it. Honestly theres no way I would be able to handle 2 times a month. At the very least I have it two times when i'm with my girl. Usually more like 3-4. I know her sex drive isn't nearly as high as mine and she doesn't always want to have it but she does because she knows it will make me happy.

Why thank you Mrs P! ;)

I think Detour's advise was excellent advise, most women (if happy in their relationship) like to keep their man happy,
this memeber is aksing for advise because he feels their sex is not as active as he will like it to be, and there could be so many reasons for an inactive sex life, including hormonal imbalance, Progesterone is crucial to libido..

There could be many emotional or other issues behind why this is happening, sure some have a higher libido than others, and if that's the case, he needs to sit down and talk to her, if she's not willing to meet hime half way & compromise like u should do with every other aspect in your relationship, than he should to re-evaluate his relationship & decide if he should stay or leave.

The key IMO is communication, sex is an important part of your relationship and most times is lack of communication, some think that yoru partner has to read your mind, or know somehow...
Good communication is key.

Sorry... I could NOT resist!

You could write a book and call it Dick sucking for dummies :)

Joking aside I get your point, fact is this girl isn't you, she has issues that need talking about with him. Plus, he's stuck with her this long so there are feelings involved.. he comes across like a decent guy, seems a bit more than just a friends that f*** scenario..

Back