I need a woman's advice

That's nice.... your biggest attribute to your life partner is your dick sucking abilities!:bj:

My sex life has always been awesome no matter what my weight. I have always had awesome self esteem/confidence. The weight was always an issue with me due to my Hypothyroidism going for so long undiagnosed.
My decision on having RNY was recommended by my PCP due to my diabetes. Since having the RNY I am no longer diabetic. . . not even borderline which is awesome all in itself. So there ya have it....

My husband would stick by me through anything. . . why?? because I suck a mean cock and he doesn't want to give that shit up!! I know I wouldn't! Hahaha!!

I love my lady and dont want to break up with her. The only problem is i want more sex and more head. I had a little talk with her, she apologized and things are better. Still wish we were having more sex. Myabe ill give her a little anavar lol. Thanks for all the advice!

Last edited:
I love my lady and dont want to break up with her. The only problem is i want more sex and more head. I had a little talk with her, she apologized and things are better. Still wish we were having more sex. Myabe ill give her a little anavar lol. Thanks for all the advice!

brother,just set her down and talk to her,and let her do most of the talking,you ask her whats up and to explain to you,weather bad or good,then you will know,trust me i know from experience

Back