ICN Test 250, is it worth it?

BUFFDAWG10

Rookie
I have been doing Mex. test QV Enan. 250 for a while now. I think I want to make a change and try some Euro gear for the summer. I am thinking about giving the ICN Test 250 a try. For those of you who have tried Mex. gear and Euro gear is there really that much of a difference as for as results and gains?;)

I always stick with mex gear (love qv)...its like half the price of euro gear...I agree if you got the extra cash to spare then by all means go for the euro, but it cant be 2 times better than mex gear...

I have to admit, I really like QV and I have been having very good results! I can get the Euro and a great deal and I would like a change. I have never done Euro gear, and many say it is the best as far as results, so I wanted some opinions.

Its like comparing a BMW to a KIA. :D
ICN's are relatively cheap, always overfilled and painless unlike the Mexican stuff.:)

Its gotta be close to 300mg/ml cause most amps come out to 1.2ml.
I know alot of Vet companys Tests are way underdosed but European stuff are always on point.
I got great gains on my previous cycle.
Stacked ICN's and Deca. :D

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Canuck, is it much better as far as results!

Canuck4 said:
Its gotta be close to 300mg/ml cause most amps come out to 1.2ml.
I know alot of Vet companys Tests are way underdosed but European stuff are always on point.
I got great gains on my previous cycle.
Stacked ICN's and Deca. :D

Thanks bro, I appreciate the info. ;)

It is DEFINATLEY worth it. It is not even that much more expensive. I started my current cycle with qv and switched halfway through and it made a difference. Icn is overfilled, underpriced , and the injections are painless.

Yes, ICN's are top notch - but it's really hard to beat $ of the 50ml Jug. Your good either way.

I don't see why people always say vet is so much cheaper. I'm running euro and it was a good deal cheaper then going with domestic vet.

I'm just starting week 4 of my cycle that includes ICN test. The stuff is great! I know it is working good cause every girl I see I want to...... you get the picture.

THANKS BROS!!!!! I am definitely going with the ICN's and your right Wartime the price difference is not even enough to talk about. The ICN's are very cheap and if they are that good then it IS well worth it!!!

Username said:
I don't see why people always say vet is so much cheaper. I'm running euro and it was a good deal cheaper then going with domestic vet.

I'm just starting week 4 of my cycle that includes ICN test. The stuff is great! I know it is working good cause every girl I see I want to...... you get the picture.

It depends on your prices! I can get a 50ml jug for under $100! ICN's cost me $7 an amp. Big difference!!

I get 50ml's of Qv Test $75 and ICN's $3 a pop in bulk.:D
ICN's are worth it.

(Dont even try asking me for a hook up. I'd shoot your ass and skull fuck your dog before I would give your dying mother a hook up)

LAWNSAVER said:
It depends on your prices! I can get a 50ml jug for under $100! ICN's cost me $7 an amp. Big difference!!

Canuck4 said:
I get 50ml's of Qv Test $75 and ICN's $3 a pop in bulk.:D
ICN's are worth it.

(Dont even try asking me for a hook up. I'd shoot your ass and skull fuck your dog before I would give your dying mother a hook up)

SofaGeorge?? Is that you?? :D

Back