If You Could

VICIOUS_BEAST

If You Could Use One Roid Witch One Would It Be And Why?..for Me It Would Be Deca...it Heals My Joints,puts On Size And ,makes My Gains Slow And Even...when I Gain Slow Then People Wont Suspect That I'm Doin Somthin..ya Heard?

Test, easy answer.

Also, does youre deca make you write Like This All The Time? It Gets Abit Annoying.

thank you.

holy shit if thats what its like to be reincarnated ..over and over again.. i want to live forever..

He isn't asking what is suggested for newbies, this isn't a newb. He is asking what your favorite single roid is, not everyone comes from the internet scholastic system where "test is best."

Mudge said:
He isn't asking what is suggested for newbies, this isn't a newb. He is asking what your favorite single roid is, not everyone comes from the internet scholastic system where "test is best."

If this is what he really means then his question could use some serious re-phrasing.

Read his post.

1. It is clear he has experience using gear, as he speaks from his experiences using deca.
2. He clearly asks you what would you use and why, not what would you suggest someone with no experience use.

VICIOUS_BEAST said:
If You Could Use One Roid Witch One Would It Be And Why?..for Me It Would Be Deca...it Heals My Joints,puts On Size And ,makes My Gains Slow And Even..

Mudge said:
Read his post.

1. It is clear he has experience using gear, as he speaks from his experiences using deca.
2. He clearly asks you what would you use and why, not what would you suggest someone with no experience use.

Ok, let me make my answer a bit clearer then;
my cycles go like this:
1 compound : test
2 compounds : test + 2d compound
3 compounds : test + 2d compound + 3d
etc...

So if I could use one roid, it'd be test.

And yes on an unrelated note it's also the best first cycle.

I am in the process of trying out a new compund every cycle. So far out of test/deca/primo/winny I would choose DECA. Next up, EQ.

asokol said:
Have you used Tren before? Reading your posts you only seem to have done a Anavar (var) cycle???

Agreed but I've read countless articles and logs, practicly drooled over it's affects....I could never handle the sides so that's why it's on my wish list!

test is what you want its easy to control weight gain through diet and other ancileries for bloat and gyno

Back