IGF 1 R3 for ladies, will 10 mcg work?

ok...

Chichy... It is in my personal opinion that you need to slow yourself down a bit!!! Girl, you are what? 23 years old?? Your body has not even reached it's genetic potential yet!!! You are too quick to try anything and experiment with your body with things that can alter your chemistry/hormones to a possible extent of no return... You yourself saw the "female penis"... that is a VERY real side effect; granted that is over prolonged use and abuse... but you are young now and experimenting with some hard stuff.. where will you be in 5 years from now??
All i am saying is that i would be super careful with what you use...

Also, from your posts, it seems like you are looking to get lean... also it seems like you are in search of the "magic pill" or easy way out to get lean... Hell aren't we all!! But the dnp, IGF-1/3, gh.. what else?? where does it end?? If you can not get lean from hard dieting and training, then honestly, GO SEE A DOCTOR... you are going to end up fucking up your body if you head down a reckless path...

Chichy, in all honesty.. i am worried.. I came to these boards years ago to research and learn.. I have been researching steroids, training, dieting etc since i was 18 years old... I only did my first in 2001 at the age of 26 after many years of training and researching.. Now i stay on the boards to help other women learn and NOT to make serious mistakes with their bodies!! If i can prevent one woman from fucking themselves up, then i feel like i have accomplished something...
And imo, you have way too much potential to take some of the chances you want to take!!!
Please do yourself a favor and take a step back!!! Take a breathe and seriously think about your life, your body and your goals... Weigh all the options... I mean at your age, bf% and getting lean are not a hard task, your metabolism is very active.. If it is not (AFTER DIETING YOUR ASS OFF) then see a doctor!!!

NO PILL NOR STERIOD substitues a good diet and solid training program!!! They are an accelerator.. kinda like the icing on a cake, but if there is no foundation, there is no cake!! You know this already!! Listen to what you know!

Honey, please do not take this post the wrong way and i hope you do not get defensive... but i do not want to see you ruin your health nor the body you have to live with for the rest of your life!!! This is truly a concern and in no way meant to be "preachy" nor demeaning!!!

on another note... my early twenties, i thought i had a good body... NOW in my late twenties, with my muscle maturity and years of training, i have NEVER looked as good!! Like a fine wine, i am getting better with age :) WHY?? because i treat my body like a temple!! Be good to it and it will be VERY good to you! So you do have something to look forward to lol...

much luv
Super

supergirl said:
ok...

Chichy... It is in my personal opinion that you need to slow yourself down a bit!!! Girl, you are what? 23 years old?? Your body has not even reached it's genetic potential yet!!! You are too quick to try anything and experiment with your body with things that can alter your chemistry/hormones to a possible extent of no return... You yourself saw the "female penis"... that is a VERY real side effect; granted that is over prolonged use and abuse... but you are young now and experimenting with some hard stuff.. where will you be in 5 years from now??

Also, from your posts, it seems like you are looking to get lean... also it seems like you are in search of the "magic pill" or easy way out to get lean... Hell aren't we all!! But the dnp, IGF-1/3, gh.. what else?? where does it end?? If you can not get lean from hard dieting and training, then honestly, GO SEE A DOCTOR... you are going to end up fucking up your body if you head down a reckless path...

Chichy, in all honesty.. i am worried.. I came to these boards years ago to research and learn.. I have been researching steroids, training, dieting etc since i was 18 years old... I only did my first in 2001 at the age of 26 after many years of training and researching.. Now i stay on the boards to help other women learn and NOT to make serious mistakes with their bodies!! If i can prevent one woman from fucking themselves up, then i feel like i have accomplished something...
And imo, you have way too much potential to take some of the chances you want to take!!!
Please do yourself a favor and take a step back!!! Take a breathe and seriously think about your life, your body and your goals... Weigh all the options... I mean at your age, bf% and getting lean are not a hard task, your metabolism is very active.. If it is not (AFTER DIETING YOUR ASS OFF) then see a doctor!!!

NO PILL NOR STERIOD substitues a good diet and solid training program!!! They are an accelerator.. kinda like the icing on a cake, but if there is no foundation, there is no cake!! You know this already!! Listen to what you know!

Honey, please do not take this post the wrong way and i hope you do not get defensive... but i do not want to see you ruin your health nor the body you have to live with for the rest of your life!!! This is truly a concern and in no way meant to be "preachy" nor demeaning!!!

on another note... my early twenties, i thought i had a good body... NOW in my late twenties, with my muscle maturity and years of training, i have NEVER looked as good!! Like a fine wine, i am getting better with age :) WHY?? because i treat my body like a temple!! Be good to it and it will be VERY good to you! So you do have something to look forward to lol...

much luv
Super

This post should be on every board.

personally i think its one of the more honest, intelligent thoughts on gear use in general that I have seen and its a good message not only for women but the boys as well.

funny as in the the other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) section I just posted a thread asking what everyone would have done or not done differently for thier first cycle if they could do it all over again.

If you gals dont mind I would like to ask those questions here as well

Supergirl, im not going to do it. i was just replying to the comment thats all. but good info though

chichy

supergirl said:
ok...

much luv
Super

Back