I'm wanting to add size

jwannabebigdowg

I'm 33 years old 5'9" 175 lbs.I have been working out for 2.5 years.When I started Iwas 137 lbs.Ive been eating healthy and doing all the regular stuff protein ,creatine,multi vitamins.I feel I'm ready to go to the next level.My goal is to be 200 lbs.I would love some advice on what cycles to do.

Welcome to the board !!

I'll move this to the main "Anabolic" forum for ya.

For a first cycle I would recommend you do either Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate @ 400-500 mg/week, for 8-10 weeks. Start Clomid therapy two weeks after your last Test injection. Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand, in case you start to develop any gyno symptoms.

Last edited:
StoneCold gave you some good advice.

My advice is to research the absolute hell out of this decision you are thinking of making. Make sure you actually want to do this, and if you do, how to do it.

And then never stop researching. :)

StoneColdNTO said:
Welcome to the board !!

For a first cycle I would recommend you do either Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate @ 400-500 mg/week, for 8-10 weeks. Start Clomid therapy two weeks after your last Test injection. Make sure you have Nolvadex on hand, in case you start to develop any gyno symptoms.

This is defintiely the plan you need to follow and you will reach your desired goal!;)

TxLonghorn said:
StoneCold gave you some good advice.

My advice is to research the absolute hell out of this decision you are thinking of making. Make sure you actually want to do this, and if you do, how to do it.

And then never stop researching. :)

Very , very true.......I learn something new everyday.

jwannabebigdowg said:
I'm 33 years old 5'9" 175 lbs.I have been working out for 2.5 years.When I started Iwas 137 lbs.Ive been eating healthy and doing all the regular stuff protein ,creatine,multi vitamins.I feel I'm ready to go to the next level.My goal is to be 200 lbs.I would love some advice on what cycles to do.

Since you are 33 I would recommend going to your doc and getting your free & total testosterone levels checked. Why spend money on black market gear if your insurance will pay for the real deal?

Also, and this is just my take on things, get your lipid profile checked out beforehand. If your cholesterol is all f'd up, or you have high blood pressure then doing gear is the *last* thing you want to do!

All that being said, 400-500mg of Test Cyp or Test Enth for 8-12 weeks is a good cycle. Make sure and get plenty of Clomid & Nolvadex for post-cycle.

I'm going research everything before I make my final decision.I'm interested in cost and side effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
sex drive is personal.. not everyone is the same.
i lost mine for a while, then it came back, then it left, then back, now gone. ill get it back after PCT.

gyno is BITCH TITS. bad stuff.

before you ever touch a needle. please read everything. i didnt do that and i fucked myself up. i wish would have worked harder for gains prior to drug use. and it is drug use. i see you have made great progress.. do you feel you are at your max potential? if so then great. break through it once you know EXACTLY what you are getting into. till then keep working.

AND..... Once you start, you wont stop.. cycle after cycle after cycle.. all you think about is getting bigger, and bigger, and what you can do the next cycle. its more addictive than anything it the world. except food.

Damonic said:
If you use nolvadex or arimadex there will be no gyno symptoms

Not always true..........it really is an individual thing and dose dependant.

Remember ....everyone is different.

StoneColdNTO said:
Welcome to the board !!

I did this and went from 206-229lbs in 10 weeks. If you eat lots, train hard, and get lots of rest you can make some great gains off of this cycle.

You sex drive will most likely increase. Though an odd side-effect that I (and some others) have sometimes is that even though you're horny it's nearly impossible orgasm. Maybe it's rare and I'm just unlucky.

Gyno symptoms: itchy puffy nipples. Real gyno: you'll feel "little beans" behind your nipple. Chest fat is *not* gyno. Actual breast tissue is.

On 400mg or 500mg I don't think you have to worry about gyno at all.

Back