Increase skeletal muscle & collagen synthesis with certain AAS

i'm banning almost two of them each day passing.

they're not able to learn the lesson, in steroidology if you post a spam= permanent ban.

Help Needed

Dear All

I am a division 1 football player. We just finished spring ball and are off for part of the summer. I recently purchased Astravar, Dymatize super mass gainer, and IGF-2. BUT, we get randomly drug tested in the fall so I am very hesitant to want to try my new products. I am already 6'5 250lbs without taking anything and I am benching 400lbs max. I know if I return 25 or 30+ Lbs heavier and solid benching 450 or 500Lbs I will clearly be the first one tested. I know my products will produce a positive drug test, but I honestly have no idea how long they will remain detectable in a urine test. Any help would be fantastic. Thank you

Good read, it seems it's something that will make my life better if i use primo and var.

Guess its time to save.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good read, it seems it's something that will make my life better if i use primo and var.

Guess its time to save.

that's what i'm doing, but with omnadren added on the cycle. it works as hell!!

What is you are already on a test/tren cycle 600 mg wk and 100 mg ed would it be worth adding anavar to conteract the test effect?

Great post.

Does anyone know of any scientific sources to back the article/post? I need these for my doctor in order to convince her, that it is reasonable.

Thank you

Glad this thread was bumped. That was a hell of a read. I just added low dose (100mg) deca to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) due to nagging knee and wrist pain. Can't wait to see the effects of it. Now I want to run HGH lol. So much to try. Think I need to just cruise on this for a while before I blast again.

Fucking loser pop up asshole:bj:
like the cock suckers that make me answer the phone with a recording or an overseas call on credit or Iwon something:asshole:
:shoot: Wish you posted that in person as your nads would be in a cup:sperm::dumbass:

Any comment on how to improve skelatal muscle:Playboy:?

Then fuck off and let some faggot jerk millions of these all over your face:sperm:

Fucking loser pop up asshole:bj:
like the cock suckers that make me answer the phone with a recording or an overseas call on credit or Iwon something:asshole:
:shoot: Wish you posted that in person as your nads would be in a cup:sperm::dumbass:

Any comment on how to improve skelatal muscle:Playboy:?

Then fuck off and let some faggot jerk millions of these all over your face:sperm:

!

after reading this i reconsidered to make a new cycle to go long with this and help with muscle gains and strength thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StoneCold would you pm me with your thoughts about a cycle? Stats:

47 years old, 1st cycle, been lifting for 20+ yrs. although at a less volume the last 3

I was thinking about doing just something simple like 250 Sust a week. I am not trying to get freaky large. I just want to clean up (bulk a little and lose a little fat) and be able to keep up with two young and very active boys.

your help is greatly appreciated.

damn stonecold great read great info thanks for posting that up and sharing some much needed knowledge that explains why i get the pains i get and i will deff be putting this info to use next time around

ology has treated me well...

Back