Introducing your newest Moderator

MilkDaScow said:
welcome brother, nice to have you aboard... powerlifting is your specialty i'm assuming??

Yes, I compete - APF mostly, some USPF (my roots are in raw lifting though) - Have some speed work to do tomorrow, just got back from work, need to catch some zzzz's or chains and bands will own me tomorrow... :D

well, welcome.....i hope that girl u had issues with is in ur avatar right now. you thinking you'll be a little more of a regular now?

rocko419 said:
SC did you inform him that i have Diplomatic immunity if you will when it comes to getting band or suspended? Please do so if you forgot to.... Thanks Big guy....Mike

interesting comment rocko, i wonder what the pre-briefing was like

raw lifter said:
issues with a certain female in my life but that's neither here nor there and I didn't really think it was important to mention.

This is much more important then you think!!, come over to the convo lounge so we can work through your issues with us, honestly talking will help.

ManOfMuscle said:
How come you've been off steroids so long? What is your height? Will you post some pics?

I was on for 4yrs straight, was at the point of no return. I started lowering my test dose gradually over a 8 month period until I was down to 250mgs every 3 weeks then I went on a heavy clomid,nolva Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) regimen and I'm fine now. I never really gained enough strength or weight to justify being on so much. Even with my first few cycles I didn't gain nearly as much as virgin juicers do. In the end I figured my body could use a good long break and I really didn't loose anything. Kept my diet up and still train heavy. I'm actually stronger now then I ever was on the gas. No doubt I noticed different body comp changes with various compounds but nothing good enough to brag about.

Only drug i truly love is tren, it's the only drug that I can say truly makes a difference when I run it. Though I'm getting older and hair loss is an issue so Tren is out of the question now. I also ran Gh on and off for a couple years and I had good results with BF loss and composition. Its been about a year since I've ran GH also.

As for pics, I have a few shitty Cam phone pics...was never into photographing myself....if you really need to see a pic I'll post it

Though, Nicole has seen me shirtless countless times, she can vouch for my build....lol...Iv emet up with W&Z also on numerous occasions.

skarhead1 said:
how bout a vid of your 535 raw bench

No way - I have plenty of footage as our group records training sessions once in awhile so we can critique our form, but no way am i posting it on an anabolic board during these times.

Aczech said:
welcome...any pics of the said chick?

Said chic meaning the problem chick??...that was my ex wife and she cleaned absolutely everything out of the cpu of her before she left the house...though i have plenty of my 23yr old Portuguese and Irish GF...haha

Back