IP info.

StoneColdNTO said:
Hahaha.....if you would have only seen some lab results that some of us had seen, you quickly change your opinion....unless of course you like injecting arsnic and other trace metals.

Will these make me ripped like Winstrol?

StoneColdNTO said:
Hahaha.....if you would have only seen some lab results that some of us had seen, you quickly change your opinion....unless of course you like injecting arsnic and other trace metals.

do u have any urls to these lab results? And was it only in his injectables or in his orals too??

mranak said:
This guy that you ordered from ... are you sure he is _really_ the same guy? Shipping like that is wrong on many levels.

Yes, I'm POSITIVE it's the same guy. Ordered from him numerous times before he switched to UAE. He says he's going to re-send so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Probably won't be ordering from him again regardless though.

StoneColdNTO said:

Interesting! Could you post those lab results?

tommbstone said:
I'm sure his remailer just needs a lession in packing

It very well might be his remailer, since IP emailed me and said his 15ml vials were "precision measured to 15.2ml" and mine only contained 9.5ml. Either way it sucks and I hope for everyone else's sake he gets it taken care of.

How the hell does he expect to get everything through sending from the UAE? That mail has to be watched closely.

i got an assortment of tabs, after my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and tren bottle got seized. needless to say the amount of tabs does not equal the amount paid + the time i waited.

plus the tape has about half of each tab stuck to it...his response," use a knife to scrape it off." what kinda of shit is that?

Well its to bad the end result was not what you would have liked.

I've never had any IP trouble and i've been using him since forever. I remember when you could only Fax him your order. I actually found him in an add in the back of Flex mag. LOL wow weve come so far.

tommbstone said:
Well its to bad the end result was not what you would have liked.

I've never had any IP trouble and i've been using him since forever. I remember when you could only Fax him your order. I actually found him in an add in the back of Flex mag. LOL wow weve come so far.

Wow when was this out of curiosity?

lionhead said:
do u have any urls to these lab results? And was it only in his injectables or in his orals too??

Once you see how little active ingredient is in his gear, you understand his pricing isn't so great after all.

Well all i can say is i've never had any problems with his tabs.. I don't use his oils.

And to Thee12nv it was over 7 years ago now.

Back