ironmaster, what are your thoughts on IGF-1 Long..

lartinos

That are being used by people today. Some say it is better then HGH while others say it is a complete waste of money. I tried doing a search with your name about this topic and didn't see any threads. How bad is it for younger guys to try igf-1 long and HGH?

bump, if anybody has his view from another board please hit me with the link. I can't get staight answer from anybody on this stuff with-out thinking in the back of my mind that they are selling it.

Well in my opinion it was a waist of money. Its hard to say because you dont know how the person who had it before you handled it. I lost a decient amount of bf though.

frotobaggins said:
Well in my opinion it was a waist of money. Its hard to say because you dont know how the person who had it before you handled it. I lost a decient amount of bf though.
Thanks bro, keeping gains and lowering BF is what I'm looking for.

I just have not seen enough positive feedback from experienced people to justify spending the money. On paper, the stuff looks like the "second coming". You would think that the boards would be wallpapered with praise since the stuff is easily obtainable and not scheduled.......
On the other hand, for sure hGH and the proper steroids work to accomplish the goals you state. I'd go that way for now.
I may change this opinion. I plan to obtain some from a reputable company in the near future.

I just recently used igf-1lr3 for the 1st time and i must say it was amazing. I used it for about 25 days or so, and not only did i put on about an inch on my arms, but i gained 12 lbs ,and lost some bf. I have never looked better, and have now reached my personal bests in size, and strength. I used it byitself just before starting my current cycle, and now i am even bigger than i was, and still lean. IMO i will never use gh again as long as i can get igf-1, but u do have to be leary about where u get it from, some guys may be selling u hcg or something, but i know mine was good, i did all of my shots in my bi's and tri's. Started at 40 mcgs for about 2 weeks, then upped it to 50 mcgs and noticed better results. But imo gh is a waste, i mean igf is cheaper, it doesnt need to be used as long, u see the results much quicker, and u almost dont have to use gear ever again as long as u have legit igf, not to mention alls gh does is help your body produce more igf-1 so why not go right to the source? I think its an amazing compound and will be using the other vials i bought very soon.

Last edited:
Now if I see lots of posts like fame's, I'd be more impressed.

However, GH is great stuff with huge benefits for older guys beyond just a bump in IGF-1

i know its dated but i did a cycle of it at 40mcg/day for 25 days about a year ago and i really didnt notice much and the shots hurt like hell since mine came in 100% ba. I did thigh, shoulder, traps, bis, tris, calf's, chest...nothing helped. It was like 2 ticks on a 1ml slin pin and i filled the rest of the pin with bateriastatic water and they still hurt like hell...

are they mixing it differently now?

slicli said:
i know its dated but i did a cycle of it at 40mcg/day for 25 days about a year ago and i really didnt notice much and the shots hurt like hell since mine came in 100% ba. I did thigh, shoulder, traps, bis, tris, calf's, chest...nothing helped. It was like 2 ticks on a 1ml slin pin and i filled the rest of the pin with bateriastatic water and they still hurt like hell...

are they mixing it differently now?

I had the same experience that i didnt notice much if anything from running it at 40mcgs. As for the pain i had no problem with that at all.

Back