Jack3d VS NO Explode

RAOH

Fist King
Tried Jack3d before and liked it, never tried NO. 1MR gave me massive headaches and loved PreSurged. Jack3d or NO?

Never tried NO but a hell of a lot of people prefer jack3d to it. If you're looking to try another pre-workout I recommend DS Craze, a lot of people rate that as good as jack3d if not better, less crash afterwards aswel.

If you're sensitive to caffeine than go with N.O. I personally swear by Jack3d.. It's the only thing that works the way I want it to for me and I only use 2 scoops instead of the max dosage of 3 scoops. Jack3d has a bunch of flavors to choose from but you shouldn't use it more than 4 times a week... after I finish a container I usually take about a month break to ease stress off my liver, plus I don't want to become too dependent on pre-work outs...

It's cool to switch it up too man, find out what works for you and stick to it... until it stops than switch it up and come back to it.

Neither there both garbage, no good for your health. Stick to caffein and use the extra cash on some protein powders or gear :)

Neither there both garbage, no good for your health. Stick to caffein and use the extra cash on some protein powders or gear :)

You have been talking alot of smack, you need to tone it down on calling all these companies or products out.
You are new here and making enemys with long time sponsors here will only hurt you.

Nothing with saying you think its crappy or you think its not good for you.
but you go all out and say something is not good, wont work, or is crap.

like saying " i think your products are crappy" vs. "this guys products are crap or fake, dont buy" just pointing it out because iv noticed it last 2 weeks. for me i could care less. Just not sure if you are aware of it, not sure if ENG is your native tounge.
flame away, not gonna hurt me. :)

Having said that I loved N2KTS and powder chews (havent tried the new ones) other then that I normally only have a coffee and my sup mix pre-wo.

I do agree dont spend much on it.
for me i would rec my own mix:

1-2g taurine
1-2g ALCAR
3g creatine
0.5g glycine
25g whey or 10-15g bcaas
some sugar (5-20g carbs)
citrulline malate

and from time to time add 100-200mg caff

all this i do from bulk powders. but when I dont want hassle or am on the run I just pop 2-4 powerchews and go.

It depends on your goals if you want energy go for Jack3d if you want pumps go for NO Xplode, also everyone is different and you might have better energy and pumps from jack3d rather than NO Xplode or either way, generally everyone at my gym prefers jack3d its cheaper and personally I feel steady energy release that lasts with focus and no crash while some people experience serious crashes, take one then take a break for one month then try another one see which one you like, by the time im posting this jack3d micro is already out and it doesn't have d1,3, but here in UK we can still get jack3d from internet or my local sup shop sells it cheap

Pop one Oxy ECA Black and then take a scoop of DS Craze and you will find yourself wanting to live at the gym.

I don't need to take anything to want to live at the gym. I only take rest time because if I don't, I don't get any gains. If I could work out 7 days a week, I certainly would.

C4 Extreme is really fucking awesome. I havent tried NO Explode or Jack3d but C4 doesn't make me want to change anything at all. You do get used to it rather quickly though.

Back