JT190's Training Log

Winter said:
Did you ever get a re-check up on the sperm count?

Went to the urologist last Thursday and I couldn't give a sample b/c i had been sick with a fever the day before, so he drew blood for LH, FSH, Test, and Prolactin levels. And i'm going back next friday to give another sample. Been wearing boxers for 3-4 weeks now, after 27 years in whitey tighties.

JT190 said:
Went to the urologist last Thursday and I couldn't give a sample b/c i had been sick with a fever the day before, so he drew blood for LH, FSH, Test, and Prolactin levels. And i'm going back next friday to give another sample. Been wearing boxers for 3-4 weeks now, after 27 years in whitey tighties.

Hope the count goes up. Good Luck Boss

JT190 said:
G'luck man. Haha, don't boxers make you feel much more loose? Btw, don't wear tight pants in the heat. There was a study somewhere that proved that wearing tight underwear/tight pants in the heat decreases sperm count as well.

Winter said:
G'luck man. Haha, don't boxers make you feel much more loose? Btw, don't wear tight pants in the heat. There was a study somewhere that proved that wearing tight underwear/tight pants in the heat decreases sperm count as well.

Yeah, they're not bad. I got some good under armor ones that feel nice on my cock and balls. Thanks for the tip on the heat, I quit taking hot baths in our jetted tub, too. I actually took one less than 24 hours before I gave that last sample so i'm sure that may have had something to do with it. I hope he puts me on some phram grade HCG and Clomid, at least that's what i've read they normally do for men. I'm interested in seeing what my Test levels are at right now cause I feel kinda shut down after that Test/Deca cycle. Been off for about 4 months and i'm holding steady at 212.

Mulls, i'm not sure. My loads have always been clear and watery ever since I was young, who knows, I may have some sort of blockage that may require surgery. I doubt it is the gear, but who knows. I've got a buddy who cycles regularly and had a count done in the middle of a Test/EQ cycle and his count was 70 million and he now has twins on the way. It'll all work out, i'm happy right now and that's all that matters. I'm running a small cutter right now with a solid diet and CEE, no cardio just heavy lifting.

Last edited:
JT190 said:
Yeah, they're not bad. I got some good under armor ones that feel nice on my cock and balls. Thanks for the tip on the heat, I quit taking hot baths in our jetted tub, too. I actually took one less than 24 hours before I gave that last sample so i'm sure that may have had something to do with it. I hope he puts me on some phram grade HCG and Clomid, at least that's what i've read they normally do for men. I'm interested in seeing what my Test levels are at right now cause I feel kinda shut down after that Test/Deca cycle. Been off for about 4 months and i'm holding steady at 212.

Mulls, i'm not sure. My loads have always been clear and watery ever since I was young, who knows, I may have some sort of blockage that may require surgery. I doubt it is the gear, but who knows. I've got a buddy who cycles regularly and had a count done in the middle of a Test/EQ cycle and his count was 70 million and he now has twins on the way. It'll all work out, i'm happy right now and that's all that matters. I'm running a small cutter right now with a solid diet and CEE, no cardio just heavy lifting.

Keep it up, it will workout. :druggie:

JT190 said:

good luck Home slice.
keep us up with the results.

******Update******

I'm still hitting it hard, 215lbs at around 15-16%. Switching it up and doing two working sets of 10 for 4 weeks, then 2 working sets of 7 for 4 weeks, then 2 working sets of 3 for 4 weeks on the 3 major lifts. Hope to bust through this plateau naturally. Yesterday killed me.

Deads
315 x 10
365 x 10

Was not hard at all really, just winded me cuz i'm not used to the higher reps. I'm sore as hell today, though.

Oh yeah, and i'm on CEE from AF, along with a little HCG/Clomid/Aromasin.

JT190 said:
******Update******

I'm still hitting it hard, 215lbs at around 15-16%. Switching it up and doing two working sets of 10 for 4 weeks, then 2 working sets of 7 for 4 weeks, then 2 working sets of 3 for 4 weeks on the 3 major lifts. Hope to bust through this plateau naturally. Yesterday killed me.

Deads
315 x 10
365 x 10

Was not hard at all really, just winded me cuz i'm not used to the higher reps. I'm sore as hell today, though.

Oh yeah, and i'm on CEE from AF, along with a little HCG/Clomid/Aromasin.

nice. those high rep deads are tough. i get winded like that too.

clomid messen with you at all? emotionally or visually? i saw tracers when i did clomid.

Not really bothering me emotionally, i'm still on Lexapro for my anxiety levels caused by work, so it kinda numbs everything a little. I see tracers at night, though. I'm debating whether or not I should order some HMG. I've got an solid international source that carries it.

Back