Just got back from Mexico are these products legit?

benlitt1

The Ananbolic DN does not look exactly like some of the pictures on this site and my ass was super swollen for about 4 days after i injected it.

The wintrol and the test are from two new labs i think

And i was told that the qv deca might not be real

So, any help would be appreciated,, i need to know wheter to keep injecting this shit or not.

jarbulldog said:
I did not know qv was still arounds they got shut down awhile back by the dea

WHAT THE FUCK!!! Please tell me you're joking!! DAMN!!! They made some GOOD gear! The 50 ml bottles!! Talk about "Bang for the Buck!"

FUCK! And I just ran out!!

no, I would bet that there is a lot still floating around before they are completely. yes 5 mexican companies where shut down by the dea, qv, animal power, denkell, brovel, and I can not remember the last one

I've heard most Mex gear bought in Mex especially over the TJ border is fake at this time. This is due to operation gear grinder (joint Mexican & DEA activity). So at this time it hard to trust in any Mex lab gear bought in Mexico. If you had a known American supplier that you trusted you would probably safer.

Almost ALL is fake, underdosed and or underfilled.

Never buy Mexican vet gear again. I say this to help you, not as a flame.

The only thing down there worth buying is the Human grade stuff and thats overpriced. The only thing decently priced is the Sostenon pre-loads made by Organon and the Stenox(Halotestin tablets) Sten(Test blend) is cheap too but its low dosed. The Primobolin and Deca are only 50 mgs each and expensive.
One thing though....the human grade stuff is quality, the vet stuff is pretty much garbage for the most part.

Gator

what part of mex did you get that? its hard getting anything real on the border. vet or pharm. grade. but in mex you can get pharm grade that is real almost everywhere. and its still pretty hard to get vet anywhere unless you got good connections and/or if you are hispanic ure less likely to get scammed.

They're all from TJ

I've been to just about all the vet pharms down there, and some seem more legit than others. I'm guessing some of the shit is fake and some is real. I think the winstrol yabs were legit.

benlitt1 said:
They're all from TJ

I've been to just about all the vet pharms down there, and some seem more legit than others. I'm guessing some of the shit is fake and some is real. I think the winstrol yabs were legit.
Getv a reliable UG lab or human grade gear and save yourself money and abcesses.

All your shit looks good to go bro... Gear Grinder does not mean you cant get shit in Mex it just means they are not manufacturing the same products anymore. There is still alot of juice in circulation in Mexico but im sure it was probably more expensive.

My sugg. when it comes to buying gear in TJ. Dont. The only thing i go down there for now is clen and tacos.
Time before last i was down there I got busted by the Federales and got handcuffed in the back of a pickup for an hour. It was ghey.

carolinacrackah said:
My sugg. when it comes to buying gear in TJ. Dont. The only thing i go down there for now is clen and tacos.
Time before last i was down there I got busted by the Federales and got handcuffed in the back of a pickup for an hour. It was ghey.

yum, taco's

I have used the Deca QV you have and it works well for endurance as well as mass. I gained 12 lbs on 400mg Deca QV weekly for a 12 week cycle. It is good for stacking aslo with Test.

It is real and there is only one shop that I know of that carries it in TJ. I have used it for 4 years and never ran across bad stuff. QV went out of business but their shelves were full when they did so there is still QV out there.

Last edited:
Back