Just got my gear in!!!! Thoughts?

I already got the test dissolved.. :) boiled water, waited till it cooled down a bit, added a little cold water and put them both in. worked great. Thanks.

Also, i dont understand these measurements.. Im doing 250mg of test per week, so how much should I draw? Till what ml?
Here's my needle. Now, please, dont tell me the wrong measurement and make me end up dying of over dosing on Test (LOL).

ummm.... joke right?
ifnot you should not be using anthing here

^^ agreed^^ there has been a ton of newbies on here lately looking for instant answers on shit that they should be reading and studying on their own before ever even considering useing. thats just my opinion..

ive often wondered the same thing.......axio is clear as well. its pretty thin too

Ax's latest batch of Test E has a slight but definite yellow tint but is still nice and thin, and never crashes... ;)

You'll either have to draw under 1ml everytime to make it last to 10 weeks or you're going to be getting about 9-9.5 1ml draws per vial. So 9-9 1/2 weeks, not the end of the world but ordering an extra vial would have been a good idea, make a note for next time.

Wow! Diesel-girl, and all the lil hoes wit the stupid comments, it was a simple question. I dont have any business running gear? Cause i missed studying the measurements? tards! Lol Excuse me.. Im a bit nerveous, so i want to be 100% sure on how I run the cycle. I dont need any of anyones crap on why I should not be running the cycle.
2nd grade math? Lol i guess its been a while since I was in 2nd grade. Must have missed that.. :p

Last edited:
if you are asking questions like these still you really have not done enough research or you lack common sense. if you are pinning 250mg twice a week, and it is dosed at 250mg/ml, then clearly 1 ml would provide 250mg...

as said, exemestane IS aromasin. everything you got is good to go, you are just too uninformed to realize you havent purchased enough. one vial is not going to give you 10 weeks of 500mg. And that one packet of Winstrol (winny) is not enough. Also, why the fuck did you purchase letro?...
lol no, i have 4 bags of Winstrol (winny), 2 bags of aroma, 2 bags of letro and 3 bags of nolva. I just didn't take a pic of them all. The Test is what i did not get enough of... No problem. I'll kno for next time. Btw, do u guys think i should run 400/week for how ever long it lasts, or should i do 500/week for the 9 weeks?

Last edited:
Wow! Diesel-girl, and all the lil hoes wit the stupid comments, it was a simple question. I dont have any business running gear? Cause i missed studying the measurements? tards! Lol Excuse me.. Im a bit nerveous, so i want to be 100% sure on how I run the cycle. I dont need any of anyones crap on why I should not be running the cycle.
2nd grade math? Lol i guess its been a while since I was in 2nd grade. Must have missed that.. :p

screw math, you lack Commonsense bud.

Ok...bud lol tell me how u figure that? Anyway, your thought is not important to me. :gives:

cause you blast everyone for their comments and then in the same breath ask for more advice, that plus the fact that you cannot connect the dots with doses.

cause you blast everyone for their comments and then in the same breath ask for more advice, that plus the fact that you cannot connect the dots with doses.

Ok...lets do something. Lets go back and see which comment I ask for advice.. Read, analize, respond. And im sorry i asked a stupid question like that. I did not think i was going to get blasted on because i was not sure on the dosages. I mean, i figured I'd ask since i already created the thread. Sorry

Cam you know ive been giving you advice along the way, but you have been asking some very basic questions. When you ask such basic questions, it leads us to believe that you may not be ready. Nothing wrong with waiting another month or two before you get started while you educate yourself a bit more. Using AAS is kinda serious and not something to just jump into if you're not ready. Not hatin, just sayin

This guy is seriously a fuckin idiot. What are your stats newbie? If a vial says 250mg/ml and you want to pin 500mg a week. 500/250=2x per week. Genius. That shouldn't even have to be thought out.

Dude seriously its not that hard everything is on the bottle and if you have to ask such easy questions you are def not ready to run gear! Everyone here has done their homework and studied up before running. You def need to wait before you start running and dogging diesel or anyone else for that matter is not a good way to make friends around here

Cam you know ive been giving you advice along the way, but you have been asking some very basic questions. When you ask such basic questions, it leads us to believe that you may not be ready. Nothing wrong with waiting another month or two before you get started while you educate yourself a bit more. Using AAS is kinda serious and not something to just jump into if you're not ready. Not hatin, just sayin
Thanks, snigg. The only question that lead some of these assholes to believe i wasnt ready, was asking about the ml/mg exchange. And now this asshole "qcomer" does not kno how to read, so is now just talking out of his little uneducated ass. Thank u snigg for the help. I am learning as i am going. U kno how it is. Im just getting all the whistles cleared up before i begin. I think i have it packed down. I might begin on Mon of next week. Snigg, i am keeping the test at room temp. No problem, right?

Last edited:
yea just keep it out of direct sunlight and at room temp. bro it's not just the mg/ml question, there have been some others that lead us to believe that maybe you might need to research a bit before using. that a decision you will make though. I'd hate to see you get neck deep in a cycle and fuck something up and then end up fucking yourself up. just be careful bro, and keep asking questions if you are unsure.

lol i just got my shit today too... You seem to lack.. ALOT of knowledge, hope you know what your doing, no hating just sayin...good luck my man

Back