Kaz's road to 230+, second cycle log

What dose are you running? Any issues? I struggled with the BP issues and appetite suppression after about 3 days on it but looks like I am stabalizing at 50mgs so gonna stay there for now.

Also forgot to mention I switched up my test. Changed to Sust 450, 2cc Mon/Wed/Fri..

Sorry for the late responce Kaz. I was running it at 50 per day, with zero issues at all other than extreme pumps in my lower back, ill be out walking around shopping and 5 mins into it it feels like my back is gonna explode, i have to constantly stretch and sit down to relieve pressure. BP was good appetite was good, my first meal of the day was hard to get down, it always is though. Ive just upped it to 100 for the last two weeks so well see how that goes! How the sust treating you? Im on it as well on mon wed fri pin schedule.

Last edited:
Loving m/w/f pins myself too, very nice change from ED last cycle. Makes for big pins though...end up drawing about 3.3cc into the 3cc pins.

Hey kazmir, you should look into l-arginine if these BP issues keep you from running orals.. It helps a lot; many good health benefits and studies supporting this. Coq10 is also something that helps BP issues.. mine used to be 155/80 something around this while on clen/t3/tren/test; I took arginine and coq10 for couple of weeks (noticeable change within 1 week) and BP went down normal range; around 110/65-70 .. vascularity goes up with L-arginine also... females like it

Thanks bro, I am actually seeing a difference with the carditone and have actually a bottle of coq 10 on the way. I dropped the anadrol as it was killer on my appetite so just running the test at the moment with GH and my BP is in normal range again. All in all I deem anadrol POISON, lol for myself anyways.. I felt like shit on it and couldn't eat. Since dropping it I am back up to 215lbs and feeling good.

So interesting how everyone has a different reaction to a compound. That's too bad the anadrol didn't workout, I noticed an increase at 50 and not at 100 the hunger is out of control, I damn near dislocate my shoulder carrying my bag to work theres so much food in it, lol.

Hows the PIP on that sust Kaz? any issues with that?

So interesting how everyone has a different reaction to a compound. That's too bad the anadrol didn't workout, I noticed an increase at 50 and not at 100 the hunger is out of control, I damn near dislocate my shoulder carrying my bag to work theres so much food in it, lol.

Hows the PIP on that sust Kaz? any issues with that?

Not too bad for PIP considering its 450mgs Id give it about a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10, you can definitely feel it but definitely not crippling. Seems to bother me less in the glutes than the quads as well.

Bro is it possible you had bp issues on A50 because (I'm assuming) you took arimadex to control the side effects and it doesn't aromatize? Would Nolvadex have worked?

If anything because it doesn't aromatize the Adex would have dropped my BP. I didn't change anything other than adding the A50 and when removed BP went back to normal.

I think its just one of those compounds that my body doesn't like.

At the moment I just switched to green top generics as I just finished a few nordilet pans, been running GH for a while on and off.. Have run most of the popular brands including pharm(saizen, norditropin nordilet pens, humatrope) and personally I would say 4-5 iu of generics is equivalent to 2 iu of pharma. As long as the generics are good they are the best bang for your buck but good generics are hard to get and go fast when they are around.

At the moment I just switched to green top generics as I just finished a few nordilet pans, been running GH for a while on and off.. Have run most of the popular brands including pharm(saizen, norditropin nordilet pens, humatrope) and personally I would say 4-5 iu of generics is equivalent to 2 iu of pharma. As long as the generics are good they are the best bang for your buck but good generics are hard to get and go fast when they are around.

Yeah good ones seem hard to get.. Theres a lot of chinese GH out there but most are severely underdosed from what I heard.. Its good to see that generics arent as bad as some people say, its so easier on the wallet than pharma; Thanks for the feedback

Back