Ladies, Lets chat about your boobies...

Going there tonight too. Thursday night is my main party night.

I love 180 and vodka!!

Wish me luck.;)

My boobs were never perky, but they were always big and full. 10 yrs. ago when I was nursing my daughter I was a 38FF...after gravity, loosing weight, lifting...they were down to a D and sagging like an 80 yr. old woman. I would cry when I looked at myself in the mirror every day.

2 months ago I went and had a lift with implants and I'm back to a full D or a DD, depending on the bra. I'm THRILLED! My implants were only 450's, under the muscle, so the doc was able to give me the lift I needed while still retaining a lot of my natural breast. Now I'm just waiting for the implants to settle down into the pocket. :)

MrsPuddlesFL said:
My boobs were never perky, but they were always big and full. 10 yrs. ago when I was nursing my daughter I was a 38FF...after gravity, loosing weight, lifting...they were down to a D and sagging like an 80 yr. old woman. I would cry when I looked at myself in the mirror every day.

2 months ago I went and had a lift with implants and I'm back to a full D or a DD, depending on the bra. I'm THRILLED! My implants were only 450's, under the muscle, so the doc was able to give me the lift I needed while still retaining a lot of my natural breast. Now I'm just waiting for the implants to settle down into the pocket. :)

Yes and its a fine time to email me updated pics!!

send me pics too puddles, i haven't seen em yet either, i'm curious to know how they are coming along! mine are 450c to and i had some natural tissue as well, no lift. they look really natural and i think its mostly because of your natural tissue around them. it softens the look, and even the feel somewhat of the breast.

Brenny---i'm 5'6, sorta average in height. i'm not a small frame girl, and i have a longish chest, thats why my doc said i should go at least the size i went or bigger. they fit my body really well, don't look out of place at all.

Mine are engorged at the moment. After I loose the baby weight and lean out I'm sure there will be quite a bit of sagging. I hope not but going from a DD to a B cup is quite a bit of a difference. Gonna use that Nivea skin firming lotion on 'em after my milk dries up. I wore 2 small sports bras my entire pregnancy in attempt to keep them up. Only time will tell.

Now that the infection is almost gone, I'm starting to feel good again. I'm back in the gym doing all body parts except for chest and even started squats yesterday! I love the way the new boobies look...I used to be this size, but they shrank and well...I'm just glad I was able to get them fixed up! Now I'm just having to deal with the lift scaring for a few more months until they lighten up...kinda feelin like Frankenstein right now, ya know?

But, I look in the mirror and I'm still like...Wow! those are mine! :blue:

Awesome news, Puddles! You look great in the pic you posted! I want to see some pics too...hit me up with some email baby! :)

I'm a small 34d, and I've wanted a lift ever since I've had boobs. And I've probably never been below 16% bf. Its scary to imagine what would happen if I ever did a comp! EEEEK!! I want to get what Puddles had done (lift & implants) as soon as I find the cash.

Mine are perky-- upper B cup lower C cup.....it really varies depending on my estrogen levels. I have one week a month where they're a lot bigger. I really wish I had a bigger chest. I suppose I'm in proportion but I know that as I lean down, they're going to get smaller and I'm not keen on that idea.

I'm all about my boobs getting smaller. Ladies...give me some ideas on how to shrink them! LOL :)

Frisco...I have the same problem...the more I work out my chest...the lower my boobs go! I'm only 22 and gravity has already taken it's toll!

Back