Lean's winter bulk Cycle

good numbers,damn your just takin hits left and right hopefully the cold passes quickly

LOL - it's like that - i push mself til i find the edge - then backoff a few inches! hahahahaha
1. I thought you were gonna try my back workout sissy.

2. I am willing to bet you are getting sick due to lowered immunity due to a taxed CNS.

My suggestion... take a week off and get some rest.

Goddammit! I hate it whe you are rite! hahahaha dunno if Ican take a week off metally. I mite go crazy - what would I do with all the extra time? id have to finish painting the bathroom or installing the new windows..... of course I could get me a gf...... hahahahaha - i'd b strung up by the balls if my wife ever read this!LOL

anyways - you win - i am over taxed so will take it easy - just hate to miss out these golden days on cycle....

BTW - Ill do your back workout next! you didnt think mine was sissy did u???:bash:

Goddammit! I hate it whe you are rite! hahahaha dunno if Ican take a week off metally. I mite go crazy - what would I do with all the extra time? id have to finish painting the bathroom or installing the new windows..... of course I could get me a gf...... hahahahaha - i'd b strung up by the balls if my wife ever read this!LOL

anyways - you win - i am over taxed so will take it easy - just hate to miss out these golden days on cycle....

BTW - Ill do your back workout next! you didnt think mine was sissy did u???:bash:

not at all. just like to see what you can do strength wise on a low rep low volume scheme.

And don't worry about the "golden days" of the cycle. If you don't get enough time to recover, you ain't gonna grow anyway.

not at all. just like to see what you can do strength wise on a low rep low volume scheme.

And don't worry about the "golden days" of the cycle. If you don't get enough time to recover, you ain't gonna grow anyway.

hey man, i m on the same page - today was a short farewell workout - legs since those are lagging. Tomorrow I am taking the family to the napa valley for a day in the sun (we have unusually nice weather atm) and a trip to a big heated outdoor swimmin pool! Yippee! and i get a massage too- hahahahaha
Still feel shitty - the cold will last another 3 days but it's not too bad. I do feel likeIhave miner's lung tho - totally cant breathe for shit atm. so next Sat will be my next workout, I'm cutting the igf, cutting the gh to 2 x this week and going to do my best to eat clean. That's really hard when I don't work out, cause then I have time in the evening to make a "nice" dinner for the family. (Homemade pizza for lunch today)

Legs

Squatts - good form down to parallel w/ ground
295.4 tried #5 but couldn't count it cause it was so sloppy

Leg extensions
5.200these felt heavy as hell, but sure made my teardrops pop!

Leg press
10.3plates ea side
8.6 plates ea side
8.7 plates ea side
5x8plates ea side these were really hard and not great rom

finished with that!
later dudes

Great log bro, nicely detailed. Keep it up.

Always like to see the lifts (in logs) to gauge the improvement/gains from start to finish on cycle. Furthermore to assess, what different compounds alone and combined can do for aesthetics, strength, & muscle mass with chosen diet.

Last edited:
Sunday
I took the family to Calistoga for a day in the sun (was about 70) and a trip to a big heated outdoor swimmin pool! Yippee!
I got a mud bath, mineral bath, steam, and soaked/played in the pool w/ my kids all afternoon. The mud felt SOOOOOOOOOO good on all my sore parts! really softened up all the muscles - i felt like i could do that yoga pose where my foot goes behind my head! (almost) and the mud is awesome for the gear related bacne too - Come to think of it, most of the bacne is related to a back wax I got last weekend. I'm experimenting with different methods for becoming hairless in anticipation of a comp. so far the nair seems the best but def the most inconvenient and stinky. Shaving leaves razor burns and cuts, waxing, acne..... oh well. i am sure the "tan" will cover all that up!

Anyways great day - glutes and knees sore from yesterday (good) and now just 5 more days off! ;-) Elbow tendonitus suks too.... I took 3 days off from GH and other peps. Now back on at 5 iu a day. Also dropped the IGF for the week.

Pic isn't me but i didn't look a lot different than this guy....

7 days = week

so i took 7 days off from the gym, no cardio, no boxing, no lifting. I'm on day 10 of the cold - it's more of an annoyance than anything now - 2 more days till i am 100%

my achielles tendonitus is 95% now (should be - 2 months and mucho $$$ at the chiro. I am going to start some light walking /running on the treadmill today or monday.
Bad news is that the tendonitus in my elbows is worse! Chiro is working on that too - so I hope that is helping, not hurting. He id'd a bone in my forearm out of place and has been working on the elow joint. Funny thing is that the neoprene sleeves were helping with this last time (6 months ago) but now even the XL doesnt fit on my "massive" guns! LOL good problem to have. I'm going to ice the joints when I am done typing, take IBprophen and see where that goes.

Got back to the gym this am and inspite of the soreness felt great. I did arms and no compound exercises so that I just isolated the muscles and didnt irritate the tendon. warmed up with some 10# dbs to the amusment of my frineds at thegym and then did a few sets of standing curls slowly with 35. (Curling 60's is what got them inflamed) :-( :whipping:

suppersetted spider curls on the preacher bench w/ cable ush downs for the tris

spiders
2 sets 10 x 50
10x70
4x90
4x90
6x90 w/ spotter These felt good on the elbows and gave me a HUGE pump.

push downs10 x 140 (2 pulley rack)
10 x 170
10x200
10 x 110 (this rack had only 1 pulley - no one uses it because it is 2x as hard!)
10x110

lying incline tri kickbacks
2 sets 10 x 20dbs

seated concentration curls10 x 35
8x35
6x35(failure all sets)

Behind the neck seated tri extensions (smith machine)
3 sets 10x75
4x75 failure

close grip bench press (smith machine)
3 x 10 x 75

Calves
donkey calves3 sets to failure 22.12,9

standing calves3 sets to failure (3/4 of the stack)

sucks but the injuires but its good you have taken time off and are working around them as well without making them worse

sunday; 8 hours sleep; still sick. went to the gym to do legs. it was a bit lackluster, have to wait until tomorrow to see if i hit them hard enuf.

legssmith machine squats I did these with elastic bands attached to the bottom such that the maximum effort occurrs at the top of the lift,
10 x 135
10 x 135 + red (small) bands
8x 135 + red & blue (medium) bands
7x 185 + red & blue bands
8x 185 + blue bands
8x 185 + red bands
glutes were quivering after these...:)

Leg Press
10 x 3 plates
10x 4 plates
10 x 5 plates
6x6 plates (this was quite difficult )

leg extensions
10 x 100
10x140
7 x160

lunges w/ 35lb db'stried these but legs were fried - only hit 4 reps...

deads

4 sets 10 x 135

hip thrusters3 sets 10 x 185

diet was all screwed up = dunno where the marcos were but only got 5 meals,,

not a bad workout,sucks bout being sick.its been going around the office here and the mrs has been sick so I'm crossing my fingers that it misses me

hey guys
took yesterday off to get a massage for my sore arms, etc. man that felt awesome - really worked through a few kinks.
Today I was stoked to get back in the gym to do back. i am selecting exercises that dont seem to hurt the elow joint so it's a bit wierd.

Workout
Started with moderate arm workout since I am doing synterol in the arms and would like to finish up with some permenant growth.

ARMSdb curls
hammer curls
isolation curls
rope pressdowns
v bar pressdowns

3 sets for all - all 75% max weight

back
Hammer strength high row15 x 2 plates ea side
10x3 plates ea side
2 sets unitlateral 8 reps x 3 plates
8 x 3 plates

tbar row3 drop sets
4x3 plates; 4 x 2plates + 25;6x2 plates 10x1 plate

close grip cable pull down10 x 160
3sets x 10 x 180 Rest pause to get to 10

straight leg dead lifts great stretch - used 35 lb plates and stood on 2 25lb plates
10x115
8x185
8x235
10x235 - could have gone higher, but that felt pretty good - I'll see how sore i am tomorrow

Seated ham curls10 x half stack
10 x 3/4 stack
2x10 x stack

back hyperextensions2 sets of ten

35 mins cardio - HR at 150:elephant::elephant:

took yesterday off and felt 100% today so did legs. Right now I am sitting on my bed with frozen peas on my knees and an ice pack on my elbow - so it was a good workout!

Diet has been a bit sloppy for the last few weeks - throwing in a pastry almost everyday plus extra carbs after dinner. I'm going back to my planned diet finishing the day with protein and veggies at 8:30 and a casein shake at 11pm. wife pinched me for BF this am and I came up at 10.5% - don't feel any different than 2 months ago when I got 8.8% but there is a big margin of error. so I am going to try to lean out a bit while still making gains and pushing as hard as I can. Ran out of my Test E so switched over to the cocktail of test e, eq and tren e. should last me thru the last 4 weeks. Can't believe how difficult it has been to get gear lately. One supplier was raided and the other is backlogged!

LEGS

hack squats

dont know why but these hurt my knees like crazy. So i didn't have great ROM.
3 sets 10 reps x 1 plate ea side

Squats
These felt great!
10 x 135
8x225
3sets 5x315!!!!

Not huge rom on the 315 sets, but it improved with each set. I had a box under my butt and added a couple of plates to raise it a bit for the last sets. 135 and 225 were to parallel.

One leg seated press
I decided to do these one leg at a tiome and they really hit my glutes!
10x1 plate ea side
10 x 1 plate
10 x 2 plates
10 x 2 plates

Calves
superset
standing calf raises
20 x 300; 15 x 300; 10x300

seated calf raises
20 x 2 plates
16 x 2pltes
12 x 2 plates + 35
8 x 2 plates + 35 failure

decline situps w/ 25 lb plate on my chest
3 sets of 20

25 mins cardio 125 hr

strong numbers sucks bout the knee pain but nice work on the squats it sucks but going full rom really hits them well

took yesterday off and felt 100% today so did legs. Right now I am sitting on my bed with frozen peas on my knees and an ice pack on my elbow - so it was a good workout!

Try doing some leg extensions for knee pain w/ light to moderate weight, if you are not already incorporating it. Key thing that i found helped me post my injuries was contracting hard at the top and holding for more than a few seconds doing leg extensions accompanied by heavy (fascia) stretching. Plus you are doing the single presses already, the full range of motion (ROM) will really help.

Just looked back at your cycle to see if you were using Deca, as some do to relieve pain w/ it. Nevertheless, nice combination of compounds, especially the addition of HGH/IGF-1.

Are you planning on continuing w/ the GH post cycle. That should really aid in repairing damaged tissue in knees/elbows.

Last edited:
Try doing some leg extensions for knee pain w/ light to moderate weight, if you are not already incorporating it. Key thing that i found helped me post my injuries was contracting hard at the top and holding for more than a few seconds doing leg extensions accompanied by heavy (fascia) stretching. Plus you are doing the single presses already, the full range of motion (ROM) will really help.

Just looked back at your cycle to see if you were using Deca, as some do to relieve pain w/ it. Nevertheless, nice combination of compounds, especially the addition of HGH/IGF-1.

Are you planning on continuing w/ the GH post cycle. That should really aid in repairing damaged tissue in knees/elbows.

thanks - good suggestion Randy. I was going to do the extensions at the end because the machine was tied up all night, but then my knees were so fried I decided to take it easy. I recently started doing extensins with lower reps (8-10) and the higest weight I can stand. what do you think?

and yes I am definitely sticking with the hgh for at least a year. It's fukkin expensive, but I prolly spend more than that on car maintenance so why not me too? I really would love to slow down or reversetheknee damage. Mostly it's good, but some things fukkin suk after 50 - hahahaha

Last edited:
yo broskis

11:28 pm - late workout tonight and i took White Flood at 5 pm so I'll be up for at least another hour! After I finish this - it's icepacks all around! knees and elbow.

I can't help it - i did a little chest and shoulders tonight even tho my chiro said no pushingh exercise for a month. Dam it feels good to get a pump in the chest and shoulders! benn about 2 weeks.... anyways I did keep the weights low so hoping that doesn't hinder recovery/healing.

Wierd Wounded Workout
military seated Press (only to arms parallel to keep tension off joint)
10x85
10x85
10x105
8x135 felt strong but stopped there.... Max a few weeks ago was 185;-(

incline bench (wasn't going to do chest but I just got a pair of FatGripz so i had to try them out. Kept the weight light again)rp= rest pause
20x135
15x135;rp 5x135
12x135;rp4x135rp;4x135
7x135 massive pump and fried

super set next 3 exercises

cable flyes15x45
12x55
6x65;rp10x55
14x55

delt front raises
10x10
10x15
8x20 (elbow was hurting on these... suks cause i know i can do these with at least 25!)

cable one arm delt side raises3sets 8-12x20lbs (to failure all sets)

smith machine shrugs10x45 plate ea side front and back
10x45+35 plate ea side front and back
10x45+35 plate ea side front and back

Calves
seated calf raise45 plate x 40 reps;30;20; sets of 20 to 300 total reps

donkey calf
5 sets to failure

DUMSHIT 101
okay funny story - i am trying out melatonin II to see how I react so I dont have to go crazy with protan at my contest in the fall. So I tan about once every 3 weeks for 7 min standing up. Last Sat was wiped after the workout and asked the cupcake at the tanning salon about the beds. "Oh they are not as strong as the standups so you'll have to do 15 mins to start." Well I got fukkin toasted! so now I look like a blonde east Indian! hahahaha - EVERYONE asks me where I went on vacation! LOL With the melotonin the tan turns extra dark FAST! good thing i am not easily embarassed....

very nice number and lol at the story I' m sure that's still a classic story for all who saw your tan :)

Back