Letrozole not working - too weak?

wise

Twice in a row this has happened to me. First time I thought my letro was bunk so the second time I got my Letrozole tabs from a pharmacy in Europe. They are 2,5mg tabs, 30 per box made by Actavis in Ireland. Has all the information papers inside, bought from legitimate distributor, I was convinced it was real stuff.

Took 1 tab (2.5mg) every day for first few days, nothing happened. Then I bumped up to 2 tabs per day (5mg every day) and been on that dose for 10 days now, and still NOTHING happened.

I haven't lost a single pound, still wet and hydrated as before. I thought his was supposed to dry you out, kill your boners etc. None of that happened, even my eyes are wet, joints lubed, dick hard as ever, horny, etc. I don't really know what to think anymore, either I got fooled by a world class pharmceutical company or Letrozole is pussy shit and not effective... OR, is it possible that somehow my body is resistant to it? Could someone please give me a satisfactory explanation? Thank you very much

Are you running a cycle? We need a little more info to go off of.

Sorry for not providing the background. I am not on any cycl nor have I been on one, I am using this drug to dry out for a photoshoot coming up. If this drug isn't effective for me then I would be afraid to get on a cycle because if gynonpops up I have nothing to combat it.
I need to make sure that this drug works in my body.

Letro works great for me, and it does block gyno, but I never did notice it cause problems with erections or making my joints too dry, etc. I use the letro from the major sponsor of this board for ancillaries. Their stuff works great and when I get a gyno flare up, their letro gets rid of it or significantly reduces it in about 2-3 weeks.

wow.. that high of a dosage.. can you get bloodwork??

bloodwork will tell you if your letro is working.. you may natrually have very low estrogen..

but your dick should be limp as fuck right now

Twice in a row this has happened to me. First time I thought my letro was bunk so the second time I got my Letrozole tabs from a pharmacy in Europe. They are 2,5mg tabs, 30 per box made by Actavis in Ireland. Has all the information papers inside, bought from legitimate distributor, I was convinced it was real stuff.

Took 1 tab (2.5mg) every day for first few days, nothing happened. Then I bumped up to 2 tabs per day (5mg every day) and been on that dose for 10 days now, and still NOTHING happened.

I haven't lost a single pound, still wet and hydrated as before. I thought his was supposed to dry you out, kill your boners etc. None of that happened, even my eyes are wet, joints lubed, dick hard as ever, horny, etc. I don't really know what to think anymore, either I got fooled by a world class pharmceutical company or Letrozole is pussy shit and not effective... OR, is it possible that somehow my body is resistant to it? Could someone please give me a satisfactory explanation? Thank you very much

WOW... stick to letro dose for 3 or so weeks before upping it. i would not take more then 1.2mg 2x a week myself... you are going to crash hard soon if they are real.. others say use 0.25mg eod I see also.. maybe try that?

Sorry for not providing the background. I am not on any cycl nor have I been on one, I am using this drug to dry out for a photoshoot coming up. If this drug isn't effective for me then I would be afraid to get on a cycle because if gynonpops up I have nothing to combat it.
I need to make sure that this drug works in my body.
well considering letro isn't meant to make you lose water or "dry out" ... maybe that is your issue. .. on cycle is one thing.. but i would look at diet and other supps for drying out. what you are doing is stupid sorry...

That is what I'm afraid of. It's really sad that they would sell bunk medication at a city pharmacy, I feel sorry for the cancer patient who really need Letrozole for therapy.

Not sure what to do now, I still have about 40 tabs left, I may drop down to 2.5mg per day and take the rest of the tabs just to make sure.

Has anyone experienced sudden symptoms, I.e. no symptoms for a while then all of the sudden you feel something? Because right now I feel absolutely nothing, it's like taking a sugar pill. Still get hard easily and really horny and joints perfect.

That is what I'm afraid of. It's really sad that they would sell bunk medication at a city pharmacy, I feel sorry for the cancer patient who really need Letrozole for therapy.

Not sure what to do now, I still have about 40 tabs left, I may drop down to 2.5mg per day and take the rest of the tabs just to make sure.

Has anyone experienced sudden symptoms, I.e. no symptoms for a while then all of the sudden you feel something? Because right now I feel absolutely nothing, it's like taking a sugar pill. Still get hard easily and really horny and joints perfect.

I was taking 1.25mg EOD while on 2g of test, and still dropped my E2 to 6pg/mL in less than a week. You WILL KNOW if that happens, as getting out of bed becomes a major military operation all in itself.

If you're just looking to decrease water, look for drugs designed to do this. Give you a hint: they're called diuretics, and are MUCH better suited for your goals.

Just be careful on those too. You could give yourself a nice kidney stone if you haphazardly bump doses like you did here with the "letro" .

My .02c :)

Everybody assumes just because something came from a Pharmacy its 100% legit/good quality. I use to work in pharmacuetical manufacturing and the amount of batches that came back or were recalled is mindblowing. There are alot of testing and quality control measures in place but bunk shit does slip through from time to time. Usually they get picked up but not 100%.

I think if it was legit you would've dropped some weight by now, unless as 3J said your estro is naturally very low. I ran a similar amount of letro and nuked my e2 a while ago (before i knew what I was doing) and didn't get any side effects from it. Libido was fine, joints fine... But I did dry out a fuckload. Dropped about 3kg (roughly6-7 pounds) of water in a week. Point is not everybody gets the shitty sides of nuked e2. Ive also had skyrocketed e2 before and no libido sides.

Everyones different.

Keep in mind that he is not cycling. He is Natty which means his HPTA feedback loop is open. The AI will try to push down E2 which will cause the pituitary to crank out more LH thus increasing Test. Which will then try to aromatize. And so on. An AI won't crush his E2 like it would for a guy taking exogenous test. In the end, I would still expect the Letro to win out over the pituitary trying to crank up LH, but perhaps not to the point of crashing his E2.

And of course Halfwit is right. Use the proper tool for the job.

Back