Lmfao! Dave Palumbo gets 400 mg Test + Dbol prescribed as TRT.

He was always willing to help guys who came to the Arnold, or Olympia with gear advice while the rest said "I like _____ brand protein." Lol! He'd always be cool as MANY other pros there were complete assholes. I'll point out, when Craig Titus was working a booth (and not in prison lol), he was absolutely arrogant, but would come out and say at times what he was taking. Yes 3 drols a day wasn't a big deal for him. For me, my bp would go wild. Lol!

Lmfao! He's very open about it, it's hilarious and ballsy. Lol! There's one video i really like where he goes to mexico to show what kind of gear you can get at the pharmacy. He looked like a little kid at toys r us.

Dave Palumbo Goes To La Farmacia In Tijuana! - YouTube

Great clip! And when Dave said "back in the day," wow, do I know what he means! Before 9/11, my then-Wife and I used to vacation in Texas, and California. I could tell you what a BLAST it was to go shopping, and I'm not a guy who's into shopping. Lol! We went to Matamoros, and TJ, and I'd spend at least a grand a day loading up on goodies, then when back in the US, shipping them back home. Damn, were those the days!!!!

Fast forward to today, and I wouldn't go to TJ for ANY REASON!!!! Last time I was there (2007), I was literally robbed by a cop. A cop wearing an empty holster as the federales disarmed them. The son of a bitch at least me keep my wallet, id, credit cards, and my hcg and clomid. My cash, he took. All of it!

Moreover, we've basically lost our rights since 9/11 so the gov can "fight terrorism." It's quite fascinating to me that they use that to search for drugs now more than ever in our history. I personally wouldn't risk bringing any controlled stuff across the border today with our loss of rights. Then, I'd bring back 100 ten ml vials test at a time... The t-tornel test e back then I could get for $10/vial if I bought 100 vials.
Moral of the story is Mexico's border towns are absolutely a death trap if you DARE go there alone. On top of that, our ever-loving gubment will probably catch a bbyer with gear as they think we're sheep, and use the terror excuse to screw us. All I have of those old days are great memories. Wish it was now like it was then...

Holy shit! Mexico is a borderline anarchy. Yeah, it's disgusting how this government is shitting on our constitution more and more in the name of fighting "terror". Waiting to see how this plays out.

Tijuana sounds like it used to be candyland haha

The first six months I messed with steroids it was all Mexican garbage . Syd group . Animal power. Gorilla power I didn't gain hardly anything and I don't remember my total test breaking 2000. Lol

Holy shit! Mexico is a borderline anarchy. Yeah, it's disgusting how this government is shitting on our constitution more and more in the name of fighting "terror". Waiting to see how this plays out.

Tijuana sounds like it used to be candyland haha

When I was dumb enough to ride the red line train down to San Ysidro in 07, then crossing over to TJ (hold nose going across bridge! What a shot hole!) I was STUNNED to see that there wasn't much gear available like before, and what was available as in your last clip, was way overpriced. $25 for a dust Reid-ject??? Unreal! On top of that, there were some pharmacias that only had ancillaries (or so they said) And when I tried to get a bottle or box of Valium that was out of the question. Apparently, the long broken arm of the US gubment has reached into Mexico's border towns, and threatened. What's the threat? Simple. They'll take away the money. That alone, will send any Mexican into a panic. What a nightmare we have today...

Last, yes, TJ and other border towns used to be like a dream to a guy like me. More gear than I could carry, nice people (mostly), .50 cent beers, and good food if you knew where to go. One of my finer memories were those experiences... So sad it's all over now...

The first six months I messed with steroids it was all Mexican garbage . Syd group . Animal power. Gorilla power I didn't gain hardly anything and I don't remember my total test breaking 2000. Lol

Even then, you had to know what not to buy. The vet stuff (tornell, qv, denkall) were g2g while Primo amps from the pharmacia might be bunk. I usually bought many vials of vet stuff, then used the pharmacias for what they were selling cheap like test blends, halotestin (stenox), proviron, ancillaries, and the occasional bottle of hydro condone for pain/injuries, and a box of Valium which seems to help keep down night sweats for me on certain gear.

There are so many good ugl in the US . Why risk Mexico. I know some like there pharm stuff but for me it always turns out Chinese or East German counterfeit .

There are so many good ugl in the US . Why risk Mexico. I know some like there pharm stuff but for me it always turns out Chinese or East German counterfeit .

I wouldn't touch the mex stuff because I'd have to risk my life going there, then risk my freedom coming back to the US with these snooping bastards in the government. Not to mention, the mex stuff I ALWAYS ran through a whatman filter when home.

Lol maybe Thailand is a better bet for gear now days. Just take a 3 month vacation down their. Lol but honestly you can only do so much gear before it damages you more than it helps. And you can get enough off of a good UGL. The best bet to getting really good gear would be most likely being trained by some one who has a shit load of bodybuilding clients who just gets people ready for competitions. But you would have to have pretty good genetics and already be pretty far along for any respectable contest coach to give you anything most likely. And it would cost a arm and a leg to hire them.

You're best bet is an anti-aging clinic( like the video above) but damn! if i needed TRT, a plane ticket and an appointment with that doc would be in my foreseeable future. Haha! Ai? Sure bro. Hcg? we got that. A little deca for your joints? No problem sir. This is priceless :dance2:

Yep, what more could you want haha? Allthough Test, AI, hCG should be the standard in every TRT protocol, it just seems so good because its a pain to get propper TRT treatment when in reality, that's how easy it SHOULD be provided you do need TRT.

hopefully he changed the name probably the stupidest thing I've seen done publicly for the sport in awhile we don't seen this type of pb

envizion medical is a sponsor of a lot of bodybuilding podcasts and websites... they are legit

edit - also if anyone is familiar with the opiate pill game in florida aka Pain management clinics.. id consider this the same type of grey area medicine practices as that

Last edited:
I've probably said this in my above posts... But dbol, any oral for that matter does not belong in a TRT protocol, except for Proviron.

That Doctor won't have a job in 3 months. That video is ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I'd take that script and run like I stole a TV, but that video is a career cul-de-sac for that guy

Back