Marvel's Sponsored Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone had a good Memorial day weekend. Nothing really big to update on. Got workouts in and dud my best to get in enough calories. We went to a lot of bbq's so I definitely didn't stay on plan but I wouldn't say my macros were horribly off. Tonight is my A3 workout which is one of my most painful since it includes rack deads. I had some low back pain last night so I took some ibuprofen. Woke up feeling pretty good, so hopefully I can keep progressing tonight. I've also started sleeping with my cpap more often. Once I get above a certain weight my sleep apnea kicks in. I always know it's time to use it when I wake up still feeling sleepy or if my fiancée tells me I've been snoring or choking in my sleep.

The last few days of this week didn't go well. I had a really bad flare up on my gyno. I was really down an unable to figure out what was going on. I've been taking my arimidex so I was unsure of what was going on. I didn't want to up my dose of AI till I got my bloods done next Friday. So I did some research, then I think I found the solution. My prolactin is high. Tren is a 19 nor which can increase prolactin. It didn't come to me at first because I never got that side effect before. However I've only ever used it during a prep, bulking is different. So I had some caber on hand which I'm going to start taking to see if that helps. I'll be using .25 grams twice a week. I took the first pill yesterday and I can already feel a difference. Moving forward even though I haven't had prolactin issues with deca I will probably use a small amount of caber whenever I run it or Tren in the future.

Since my last update things have been better. Weights moved up to 262 lbs. I did however fail for the first time on an exercise during this DC training period. I'll have to sub out seated DB overhead press. I think I'll do a neutral overhead press machine single arm at a time. I've also learned a little more about caber and prami so I am going to switch to prami for prolactin control. The reason being is prami has shown to increase natural gh release as long as it's dosed at the right time which is 2-4 hours before bed with food. It is dose dependent but I won't be doing more than I have to. Gonna start with .25 mg eod and increase from there if I need to. I get my blood drawn on Friday and then will post results once I get them.

Still waiting on blood test results, hopefully those will be done in the next few days. Other than that everything is going well over the last few days. I failed on my first exercise during this DC training period. I'll have to switch out my seated db press. I also decided to bump up my weekly Euro Pharmacy test e dose from 600 mg to 700 mg. Nothing huge but hopefully it will help to continue moving on the right direction. I'm enjoying DC but at the same time looking forward to cutting for my wedding and honeymoon.

So as always this forum is giving me issues with posting pics or pdf, if you don't trust the numbers I'm giving you please find my log on another site which the pics were allowed to post. This post is only focused on my blood work. First off I took my shot of 300 mg Test E and 150 mg of Tren E on Tuesday night. I had my blood drawn Friday morning. My Testosterone total was 2376 ng/dL so PSL Euro Pharmacy is legit. The next item is estrogen which is high at 116.4 pg/mL so I'm going from 1 mg of arimidex eod to 1 mg every day. Everything else is in normal ranges. I also got my blood pressure checked this morning which was 118/67 which is in the normal range. Take home point PSL Euro Pharmacy gear is good to go.

Since the last check in things have been a little loose. Missed a training day on Saturday so Sunday I focused more on leg rehab stuff. Then yesterday was a rest and yard work day. Tonight though I get back on track and keep pushing. I'm not to worried about the missed workout because my last A workout I strained something in my back so I'm hoping the extra days off have taken care of it. I also plan to warm up more on back exercises moving forward.

I've also lowered my estrogen that was running high. By doing so I've dropped 2 lbs and things have definitely gotten clearer. I am also not getting the low back pumps I was getting towards the end of the day most likely because if excess water I was holding. I'm also slowly moving up my prami dose to .375 daily. I may try .5 daily and stop there, should be enough to keep prolactin gyno away and benefit from natural gh release improvement. Lastly one of my goals for thus off season is to hit 315 for 8 reps I'm currently on 275 moving up to 285 next A1 workout so I'm hoping before this DC blast is over I'll hit a major goal.

Well I've been resting since my workout on Tuesday. I strained my teres major for the 2nd week in a row. I have a chiropractic appointment on Saturday, my chiropractor is also a bodybuilder so I'll get his opinion on if I should rest it for 2-3 weeks like most strains or keep working thru it because I did finish my workout. I even got more reps or weight but I felt it for sure. Other than that my personal life hasn't been the easiest going. Being in a committed relationship is hard no matter what your hobby or sport. But I think it's even harder in bodybuilding. You could go all day eating meals and preparing then if you have a fight before the gym it's hard to go in and really train with the intensity that's needed.

Had a great workout last night. Didn't re-strain my teres major which I'm happy about and hit new PR'S. I haven't done a workout log in awhile so I'll place that below. Checked my blood glucose this morning still sitting at 90 so I'm ok with that. Weight is holding steady but lifts are going up so hopefully getting some recomp.

A3 workout
Incline Bench 195x12 225x10 255x8 285x8-2-1RP
Single neutral shoulder press machine 50×12 70×10 90×8 110×16-8-4 RP
Dips -75×15 -60×12 +10x15-7-4
Rack Chins bodyweight x 12 +10×10 +25×8 +35×9-5-3RP
Single Hammerstrength plate row 105x12 135x10 165x8 195x12-6-3 RP

Did DC stretches in between exercises as dictated by the program.

Well I can't seem to catch a break. I strained my lower back really bad on Wednesday night. I woke up in such bad shape I almost cried getting out of bed and walking was just as bad. I had to go see a doctor on Thursday, got pain pills and muscle relaxer. So I'll be taking some time off till I can move around with minimal pain. At physical therapy today we didn't spend any time on my knee. I got hooked up to a machine for my lower back which helped. I'm also coming close to the end of this blast. I've reached out to PSL to see if they want to continue you the log. I hope so but will let you know.

So it's going on my 9th day without going to the gym and I believe I'm finally have enough range of motion to start lifting again. However I'm going to cut my DC training short because I need the next week or 2 get back in doing moderate weights as I ramp up. DC is very progressive overload focused which is great for growth but not great when trying to slowly get back into the gym pain free. I will still incorporate progressive overload once I feel close to 100% but for now moderation is key. I'm going to switch to a pull-push-pull-legs program that uses intensifiers too.

So I have good news PSL and I will be continuing the log. I will provide more blood work and content they will provide some great ********. Beyond that I had a talk with my coach about our future plans for this year and early next year. Everything I thought I was going to do has been changed. Now after this bulk is over I will go into a c***se phase. During that time we will begin to cut. There is no set time on the cut but I know the goal next year is the best conditioning I've ever had. The best way to do that is to start prep leaner than I ever have before. I'm back in the gym training 4 days a week with basically no cardio. I'm going to enjoy the next week and half of bulk then see what my coach wants to do with cardio and calories.

Checked in with the coach and got my updates. We are going to start cutting. Going to drop macros to 350 protein, 250 carbs and 65 fats. Then I have to do 5 30 minute sessions of cardio. My choice on morning or evening cardio. My plan is fasted morning cardio on the weekends then evening cardio on my off days. That way on lifting days I can still focus on growth. I know it's a calorie thing but makes more sense to me to separate cardio from lifting as much as possible so the growth factors don't get interrupted by cardio factors. The scientific terms are escaping me as I write this. Still working with PSL to get what's needed for next couple months, they are slammed. Looking forward to continuing with a great company.

So for the last few days I have taken advantage of knowing it's my last week of bulk. I've made sure to get my protein on but just are as many carbs as I wanted. Saturday I'll start some morning fasted cardio. I've also noticed that I get more heart burn or indigestion when I eat or use bbq sauce. I never had this problem before. I think my age is creeping up on me. I do have a remedy though. Apple cider vinegar pills. I take one of those and it clears it up. Could just be from my year long bulk or could be something I have to watch moving forward. Last night I completed my 2nd full on leg workout since the accident. It felt really good, the load is still light on quads but it's progressing. That's the best indicator I have for gaining back my previous size. Still trying to get a hold of PSL but should be able to continue everything thru my c***se phase.

Good news, everything has been confirmed and we are a go for continuing this log. This week is my first one cutting and it's been a rough start on the nutrition side. Cardio and lifting have flowed nicely. However it seems that as soon as my coach cut macros my body decided to turn up my appetite. I was literally forcing food in and nothing sounded good to eat some days. Now I'm constantly hungry and I want to cheat every day. It could be the extra Cardio that's got my metabolism going or it could all be in my head. Funny thing is I already feel a bit more defined, very small amount but still there. Macros were cut to 350 protein, 250 carbs and 65 fats. My goal is to keep cleaning up my nutrition and pushing harder on cardio. I think if I can drop 10-15 lbs with 80-90% of that being body far I'll look a lot better and may be able to increase calories again to try to add muscle before an all out prep early next year.

Had a great weekend. Lifting was on point for the most part and got stuff around the house done. I'm going to give smith machine shoulder press 1 more week and if it stalls I'm going to change it out. Already dropped 5 lbs. Waking up consistently motivated for morning cardio as well. Ordered a flexible tripod for my phone so I may be able to start adding video or video links in the near future. Other than I'll get back to a couple work out logs a month and maybe some bb friendly meals along with my experiences as a coach and bber myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back