Melanotan 2...nice!!!

soldier74

avi changes as i do
So first time using this stuff and actually got it for the tanning properties it brings. But what ive noticed since first injection, which was yesterday and just did second injection this morning, is I'm pretty much a GD walking hard on. This stuff is potent man!! I added the 1ml of water that comes with to the peptide vial, drawed 0.25mg and jabbed sub q. Almost instantly was sprung and been that way since...lol. I'll take it!! I'll update on the tanning quality in due time. Nice product PSL!! Way to go!!
Fellas- the little lady loves the stuff by the way too;-). Jus saying. ...

I've never tried this yet... but I always hear great reviews and the high potency of the product.

How long do you plan running it soldier?

To the guys/gals here that use this peptide: how long before you noticed a good tan setting in?? One week, two weeks?? Thanks!!

So to answer my own question, I'm on day 3 and starting to notice tan setting in..slightly. I've been to the tanning bed only twice since I started mt2. Usually I'd be more red after my first couple visits to the tanning bed. So I see the benefits of this stuff for a fair skinned (type2) guy such as myself. Also, I actually added about A half ml more water as the original mix (1ml/10mgvial) was a bit too potent. Everything I've researched seems to point at adding 2 ml to a ten mg vial of mt2 is standard.

I noticed tanning after a week, but I tan quickly. It took about a month before I was at the rich, caramel goodness that I want to be at.

It depends on your skin tone. I have pale skin so it took me about 30 mg over 6 weeks to get a solid tan. Also this compound does not work unless you go tanning. Some people think it will make you tan without UV, not the case. The boners go away after about 2-3 weeks unfortunately.

Are you using this for an upcoming competition? Or just cuz you want to be tan?

Nah man. Getting ready to take the lady to Vegas for her bday and just getting tan for that. Prolly hit some pools, clubs, a swinger club, ya no usual vegas stuff;-)

View attachment 565519
Not sure if you can tell the tan I'm getting in this pic. Bad lighting I guess. But it coming in pretty good for being far skin and usually burn my first few tanning sessions. Not burnt at all this time due to the mt2. I'm still in loading phase so hoping to be a good bit darker in a week or so. Oh yeah the libido increase it gave me at first(ragingq boners) have leveled out.:-( But that's a good thing cuz it was pretty ridiculous. Lol.

Personally, I wouldn't bother tanning for the first week or two that you are on. It needs to build up in your system. You definitely look burnt. You should never burn while tanning. Adjust your bed type and duration accordingly and increase as melanotan builds in your system.

Personally, I wouldn't bother tanning for the first week or two that you are on. It needs to build up in your system. You definitely look burnt. You should never burn while tanning. Adjust your bed type and duration accordingly and increase as melanotan builds in your system.

Ahh, thanks for the input bro! All the research I've done n haven't come across that tidbit yet.

i did one vial about two months and it was great i still look tanned.
try to inject before going to bed and next day in the morning go have a tan bed session. it made a big different with me.

i notice the different in week and a half

i did one vial about two months and it was great i still look tanned.
try to inject before going to bed and next day in the morning go have a tan bed session. it made a big different with me.

i notice the different in week and a half
how long did it last?

how long did it last?

Thats one thing that intrigued me about this stuff.....the tan is supposed to last possibly up to a couple months. At least this is what i have researched about it. Would be nice to find out that's true! I mean without going tanning, the tan just lasts.
One question for Chemically: so should I continue to "load" for another week or just start the weekly maintenance dose and continue to go tanning to help build my tan up?? Since according to what u said up there that i should have waited to tan after the "loading week" was complete. Everything I've read says to get the tan where you want it to be then start a weekly maintenance dose of like 1ml/week or so. ...to maintain the tan achieved. Thanks!!

I would continue to inject ED until you have the tan you want. Then once you have the tan you want go down to the maintenance dose. The exact dosage and amount of tanning needed to hold the tan at that level varies depending on your skin type. I can confirm the tan lasts a lot longer than a "natural" tan. My skin was still noticably more tan than before I started 3 months after my last inject and tanning session. The tan slowly fades.

You could need 1 mg and one tanning session a week or as little as .5mg and 1 tanning session every other week. It highly depends on your skin type and time/type of tanning bed you use. Try to be aware of how your body responds while you build your tan. If you are worried about over tanning from a too high dose, just know that you won't tan unless your skin sees UV.

Back