Metal's test/tren log

100mg tren a 75mg test e today. Got my n2kts in from needtobuildmuscle and let me say, that is one bad ass pre workout. It was nostalgic. Reminded me a lot of jack3d aand do I miss jack3d. Definitely happy I found this before they sell out.

Did legs tonight and had a phenomenal workout. One of the best in a LONG time. I know I said I would lay off upper body but I went ahead and did 50 pullups and a high rep curl session. Still got a little forearm pain so I'm gonna have to give a rest on the pullups for a week just to help it recover. Had fucking back spasms during squats majorly and had this cute philipino chick walk on my back to see if it would pop but of course it didn't. She said it was because I'm huge lol had a sharp pain in what i think was my lung for a brief moment during my higher rep squats but it went away. Anyrhing to worry about or is it just a cardio thing?

Also, this morning after pinning today and drinking some vit c, I felt like fucking jason statham in CRANK. Dont know why but it felt good!

Got any updated pics my man? I've been following your log for awhile now and it's sounds great so far.

100mg tren a 75mg test e today. Got my n2kts in from needtobuildmuscle and let me say, that is one bad ass pre workout. It was nostalgic. Reminded me a lot of jack3d aand do I miss jack3d. Definitely happy I found this before they sell out.

Did legs tonight and had a phenomenal workout. One of the best in a LONG time. I know I said I would lay off upper body but I went ahead and did 50 pullups and a high rep curl session. Still got a little forearm pain so I'm gonna have to give a rest on the pullups for a week just to help it recover. Had fucking back spasms during squats majorly and had this cute philipino chick walk on my back to see if it would pop but of course it didn't. She said it was because I'm huge lol had a sharp pain in what i think was my lung for a brief moment during my higher rep squats but it went away. Anyrhing to worry about or is it just a cardio thing?

Also, this morning after pinning today and drinking some vit c, I felt like fucking jason statham in CRANK. Dont know why but it felt good!

Nice bro I just got my n2kts today too. I'm so pumped to use if for shoulders/tri's tomorrow. Injuries suck man, I'm having some issue with my wrists right now and I tweak my shoulder pretty often. Just try to work around it and rest it when I know I really need to. I love the way high tren makes me feel. The energy is great, I feel on top of the world.

M84gP2p.jpg

RwA0Uxv.jpg

b65Le27.jpg

OO0bTxl.jpg

Weighed 238.5 when I took these pics tonight

You have a decent base to worth with there Metalhead. Holding some water but that's normal, you should be looking solid after this cycle. Awesome work man.

Another day of 100mg tren a. Felt like shit after pinning and I had what I believe was the "tren cough." First time I've had to cough after an injection. I can tell my temper is shorter than ever. Took the dogs out to use the bathroom. When I let them in, a fucking wasp got in my face and would not get out haha I yelled at it for some fucking reason and once it got out of my face, my dumbass slams the front door. Guess what, the motherfucker is jammed so I had to go out the side door and kick it until it opened. Pure stupidity. I will say, if I can't control my temper at this dose, I will be lowering it back down

Hit shoulders and tri's. Did HIGH rep throughout. Everything is very sore so tomorrow is a rest day. Still got a nagging pain in my left forearm, left elbow, and right shoulder. Definitely time for rest

Slaughtered chest and tris this morning. Almost killed my training partner...again. strength is up a bit and I've increased the weight on the higher reps and its definitely kicking ass. Damn arms are FINALLY getting some size to them. All the damn dips and pullups have really helped.

Still doing tren a 100mg ed and 75mg test e eod. Feel great except for the lack of energy at times. I'm up to 2000-4000mg of vit c ed. Still a little pain in the elbow and forearm but its getting better. I'm sure they'll be hurting like a bitch at the end of the week

Back