Mister69's Log

rack pulls- 2x10 #255

45 degree hypers- 45lbs +bw 2x10

1 arm db rows- #100 1x10, 1x9

hs reverse grip pulldowns- #120 1x15r\p

cable wide curls- 1x11r\p (had to stop; left forearm pain)

hammer curls- #60 1x10

rear delt machine- 2x20 # 100

hs abs- #60 2x20

seated leg press calves- 1x10 #215

treadmill- 20minutes

-dc stretches-
back- 60 seconds
forearm- #45 for 60 seconds
bis- 60 seconds

-notes-
might have to start doing the 45 degree hypers with a 45lb bar and add weight. MSM and glucosomine for my elbows (not bad now, but i can feel em coming)..and also going to buy elbow sleeves.

luquillo78 said:
Nice work.

What's your weight/height?
he's 5'9..hence 69 inches...lol actually i remember his ht cause of his name...

i am unsure of his wt though...i think he is still waiting to wt him self..

that is right guys, i am waitign to weigh myself.

THings i am focusing on right now is eating consisitatly every 3 hours and not missing meals and getting my water down along with high carbs.

Also i am building back up with deadlifts and squats after my injury....also a bit leaner now for some reason but stronger :).

Also trying to get this tendonitis that seems to be just starting again; under control (msm, elbow sleeves and no more reverse grip\close grips)

Last edited:
mister69 said:
Also trying to get this tendonitis that seems to be just starting again; under control (msm, elbow sleeves and no more reverse grip\close grips)

Lighten up on your grip a bit, my tendonitis flares up if I grip too hard while benching--blue emu will help keep the tendons lubricated a bit--it is a fairly reasonable topical form of msm chondroitin.

the msm/chrondritin/glucosomaine cream is all placebo... you want your forearm tendonitis to go away...gotta give up bicep workouts for a month to 2 months... i have/had the same thing...finally got mine away started doin bi's again and they were fine till i tried to go heavy 6-8 reps on biceps and its flared up again...

free weight squats- 265# 2x10

leg ext- #245 1x17 (tryed to 20)

pullthrus- 87.5# 2x10

addcutors- 1x25 305#

seated leg press calves- 1x9 #225

HS abs- #35 3x15

eliptical- 20 minutes

-dc stretches-
quads- 60 seconds
hams- 60 seconds

-notes-
felt good today; no discomfort in the injury area.

thanks;

Ordered some digestive enzymes\glucosomine\and fish oil today.

Oh yea; also ordered elbow sleeves for dem sore elbows.

No more leg extensions for this guy; i can def feel it in the knees.

I will go ahead and do Box squats or Front squats for assistant work on squat day :)

Rotator work
Flat wide bench- 320# 1x5 (spot on last rep; 4 reps clean)

Incline smythe- 235# 1x9, 1x8

Military smythe- 195# 1x11

V-pushdowns- #70 22r\p

hs abs- #50 2x20

-dc stretches-
chest- #50 for 60 seconds
tris- # 30 for 60 seconds
shoulders- 60 seconds

-notes-
bench seems to be stuck...i will move to pause bench; come to think of it i have been having problems with my bench for reps....oh well just gotta make a change.

Layed off reverse\close grips cuase of elbows....my sleeves are coming in this week.

Ate like a pig today..which is good.

Nice workout, 69. I'm taking it that you're stuck on the bottom of your lift? Speed work as help me a lot on that.

Back