Mr. Olympia 2003

thefantom1 said:
Ronnie won.. Jay took second and Dexter took third... fourth place went to Dennis James... Fifth was Gunter... also... did anyone see the varicrose looking veins in Gunters left leg?? That look bad....

He's always had that on his right inner thigh. It's sick looking.

Ypu can't see it clear hear, but look at his right innert thigh by his knee. It looks nuts.

DoubleB-CrL.jpg

1 - Ronnie Coleman
2 - Jay Cutler
3 - Dexter Jackson
4 - Dennis James
5 - Gunter Schlierkamp
6 - Kevin Levrone
7 - Darrem Charles
8 - Troy Alves
9 - Melvin Anthony
10 - Ernie Taylor
11 - Johnny Jackson
12 - Rodney St. Cloud

in my honest opinion the only thing ronnie had was a back. jay had him everywhere else. dexter looked out of this world. it should have been

1 jay
2 dexter
3 ronnie

ronnie's abs are atrotious. his stomach is disguesting. levrone should have placed 5th and gunter in 6th. dennis finished right where he should have.

you see lee preist's legs, completely smooth, no vascularity or definition.

Turbo,
Everything you said in that last post was true except for the first part. Which contest were you watching. Now, i'm the biggest jay fan in the world but I must admit, he got his ass kicked. He looks like a midget standing next to ronnie. Ronnie had him in conditioning everywhere except for calves and maybe abs(cuz of that big waist). Oh, and his biceps were out of this world. He was looking hard as nails. The line-up should be like this, ronnie, jay, dexter.
bilbo

Last edited:
panteracfh said:
jeses, cutler needs to chillax on that tan... he's darker than ronnie...

He needs to chill on that face, too, he always looks like he's tryin' to squeeze out a turd.

I was really pulling for Jay this year, but every pic I've seen I had to give it Ronnie. He really hit it hard since last year. Always next year for Jay.

I watched it and yes Ronnie came in looking huge but cutler hung in there pretty close....better quads for sure. Cutler came in fuckin huge and ripped, but I think the back of Ronnie's is carrying hime through the Mr. O's.

I just don't understand how someone with a gut like that can win???:confused: Dexter looked awsome and Gunter was decent and his inner quad is fuckin gross

as hard as it is for me to say this, Ronnie looked great this year. You can see how he really worked to try and keep the controversy away.

lee preist looked liek shit so much! upper body was inproved, but his legs had so much fat on it! I think he wasn't dry as a bone

Back