My afghanistan cycle

14 days in! Is it tough to pin and store your stash when deployed??

It is but I`m lucky cause I got my own tent for me and 7 more of my guys and I got my own medic with me who take care of my pins making sure are clean. My stash I got in a secure place right next to my bunk, so in a normal situation here it is hard. But like I said I got lucky to be in the team I am.

It is but I`m lucky cause I got my own tent for me and 7 more of my guys and I got my own medic with me who take care of my pins making sure are clean. My stash I got in a secure place right next to my bunk, so in a normal situation here it is hard. But like I said I got lucky to be in the team I am.
A good solid team always rocks for everything!

Yeah I`m happy for the gains so far not bad at all in only 16 days. waiting for weeks to pass and test be in full efect!!!

Just noticed this log. Looking good man keep it up!

And thanks for serving! Respect.

Thanks respect very well appreciated, I look your log too, look fucking huge bro. Any advice from you are more than welcome and thanks for the support.

Well guys today hit chest and was really nice to go up on weight on incline. I hit incline today (long sets) did 2 warmup sets then hit up to 205lbs and rep 6 times x 4 sets. Then move to flys and was easy to went up to 55lb DB and rep 3sets of 12 reps. At that time I got a second air and destroy my chest with some dips(with chanis on neck), close grip 3sets of 6reps at 185lbs (hands 6 inches apart). last move was flat bench with DB did 3sets of 8reps with 75lbs DB. I`m at 171lbs.it`s only day 15 and 6lbs for me is well gain weight. I`m looking for 15lbs gains at the end of this cycle...

nice bro you're doing alright. keep killing it and i'm gonna sub to stay up to date. you should be able to keep some solid gains. keep eating as best you can, keep crushing the iron, but most of all be fuck'n safe and get back soon.

Well guys today hit chest and was really nice to go up on weight on incline. I hit incline today (long sets) did 2 warmup sets then hit up to 205lbs and rep 6 times x 4 sets. Then move to flys and was easy to went up to 55lb DB and rep 3sets of 12 reps. At that time I got a second air and destroy my chest with some dips(with chanis on neck), close grip 3sets of 6reps at 185lbs (hands 6 inches apart). last move was flat bench with DB did 3sets of 8reps with 75lbs DB. I`m at 171lbs.it`s only day 15 and 6lbs for me is well gain weight. I`m looking for 15lbs gains at the end of this cycle...

NICE gains both your weight and the weight you are putting up! Good to see it that early 15 days is awesome!!

Yesterday I hit arms, it was good but a huge freaking headache was kicking my a$$. I`m not sure if I trying to push too hard or what. the thing is I curl (95x10)x2 with no problem, went down for skullcrushers and hit 125x6 and God!!!! that was too much,lol. Anyway continue my workout and hammers curl hit up to 50lbs DB 8 times, cable kickbacks burn every single part of my triceps in a good way and final move was pull downs and some close grip EZ bar curls to failure. The pump and the energy just got what I wnated last night. Left the gym feeling my arms huge (I know they are not really to big,lol) but I`m worry about that strange headache cause on monday as soon as I start lifting heavy thats when headache kicking in. I keep my water intake the same as suggested by other guys in here 8 to 10 bottles of 16.5oz a day. No pictures this week cuase I really don`t see a big change so I will post next week.

Last edited:
I was thinking headache could be from being dehydrated, but it sounds like you're drinking a lot of water... but you most likely spend a lot of time out in the heat every day, don't you? Try chugging water before your workout and see if it helps at all.

I was thinking headache could be from being dehydrated, but it sounds like you're drinking a lot of water... but you most likely spend a lot of time out in the heat every day, don't you? Try chugging water before your workout and see if it helps at all.

Ok bro, I will try that cause yes most of our time we are outside but my water intake I think is fine right now plus I always drank 3-4 bottles while at the gym. My medic said I should strech out before my workout cause I really don`t do it. Lets see what happen tommorow and thnx bro.

6th pin yesterday not much pain I`m feeling fine, increase water intake lit more today getting ready to hit back. I start noticed looking bloated a lit bit but I don`t care cause I know it will go away after done with d-bol. Strenght is good!!!!

Dude what's the summary from start to finish so far? How do you feel versus performance.

Well I can say I`m feeling great!!! just a headache last three days but overall my workout is at a new level for me. I`m lifting heavier and my recovery is awsome. I gained 6 lbs since start the cycle and feeling that my strenght is going up as well. Noticed lost some belly fat too, so far so good!!! Thanks for ask bro

Back day:
Hit back today and workout better and better everyday. DL 275lbsx6, never hit this weight before. Put some 25lb on my pull up able to do 2 sets of 9 and 7 reps. Went heavy as I could this week on back. My recovery its being awesome. Diet still the same, drop the anastrozole to .5mg EOD cause was start feeling kind of slow in the mornings and today felt better so EOD for the anastrozole. Rest of the wrokout was pretty good and no changes so far on what I`m doing at the gym. Did some cardio yesterday ran 3 miles and abs for 10 minutes.

Back