My afghanistan cycle

Legs:
Legs extension (15x60) x 3
Legs press (15x650) x 3
Front Squats (15x135) x 3

Short but very effective workout,did it fast qith 45 seconds rest between sets and 2 min between exercises. Pin(26) I was freacking calculating was my last shot, BUT got a lit bit left on the vial so I`m no wasting any drop of that test. Saturday will empty what I got left and then get ready for post cycle therapy (pct). I was quick on the gym but after the Front Squats man!!!!! get back to my room and lay down for 45min to recover from the training.

ack:
DL (5x135) (3x225) (2x315) (1x405) (0x455) (1x405)
Close grip cable rows (15x11plates)x3
Behind the neck pulldowns (15x150)x3
Reverse grip pulldowns (15x150)x3

I try those 455lbs with everything I got today but didn`t happen. I will work my self up there by adding 20lbs next week then 20lbs week after till I get 455lbs It`s gona happen!!!!!! Here are some pics from today after all my meals so I was kind of full, lol.

Need to work on my posings.

I'd drink your bathwater ;)

Shoulders:
Military Press (15x135) x 3
Seated front raises (15x20) x 3
Lateral raises (15x20) x 3
Shrugs (20x295) x 3

Abs:
Leg raises (15x15x15)

Keep missing meals due to work and some other BS going on here. Not a big deal but my cals intake are not the same for few days now. Hopefully can go back on what I was eating before. Keep working on my Abs and hopefully will start running at least 2 times x week.

Pikki dont stress brother , shit sometimes I miss meals too. If u know it's going to busy for u just take a quick shake at least with some almonds or peanutbutter or olive oil.Thats what I do. I know it sucks but at least u got some protien down.

Arms:
Tri`s
Pull downs (15x5plts) x 3
Reverse grip pull downs (15x4plts) x 3
Skull crushers (15x70) x 3 super set with
Close grip press (10x70)

Bi`s
EZ bar Preacher (15x60) x 3
Bi`s DB curl (15x25) x 3
Incline DB curl (15x25)

Abs:
Decline weighted abs (25/15) 35lbs
Planks (1min)(1.5min) 45lbs on back.

Today was last shot of Test, so cycle is over. Now getting ready to start my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast then post cycle therapy (pct). So I log into FITDAY.COM and take a good look at my cal intake today so I really know where I am with this dificult diet here. So far without dinner include it and night snack this is what I got:
Cals-2256
fats-105.19 g
Carbs-197.1 g
Proteins-199.5 g

So if I can keep this around 3200 Cals a day during post cycle therapy (pct) will be ok. I think Fats are kind of high but I can`t cook here and DFAK is all I got. Please let me know guys how this Cals intake look like.

Pikki dont stress brother , shit sometimes I miss meals too. If u know it's going to busy for u just take a quick shake at least with some almonds or peanutbutter or olive oil.Thats what I do. I know it sucks but at least u got some protien down.

I`m trying not to but here is dificult sometimes when you go out to kkep with you food or shakes. Sometimes yes is easy but depend on what you do. Thnx Jada.

pikki is one sexy motherfucker great job my brother

hahaha You make my day, lol :) Thnx BB

Chest:
Incline Bench press (15x115) x 3
Bench press (15x135) x 3
Decline bench press (15x135) x 3
Incline Reverse grip(smith machine) 2 sets to failure (95lbs)
Cable flys (15x3plts) x 3

Abs:
Flutter kicks (60x2) single count.
Crunches (30x2)

So today I will start with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 1000iu x 10shots. Due to this is a light cycle and only test no need to go over that amount of HCG. I`m monitoring my cals intake and so far very close to 3000cal x day in th last 3 days. Not sure if this is enough for a guy of my height and weight but I realy can`t get more than that without adding too much fat. Is diffrent if I`m at home for sure. Well good pump and very tired at the end. Lets see how PCT goes...

Back
Close grip lat pull (15x200) x 3
DB Rows (15x65) x 3
Revrse Flys (15x50) x 3
Close grip Pull ups 10/10/10
Rows (45+25 plates) 20/20/20

Start my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) last night wih 1000iu, I keep update my log till I can. I`m close to around 40 days to go home so lot of movement from here to there to get back home, so I may miss few days of training. Hopefully we don`t get task up and able to workoout till my fly back to US. I manage to keep my cals around 3000 last 4 days....Today workout was in less than one hour, great smoke.

Legs:
Squat (15x135) (15x185) x 2
Leg press (15x650) x 3

I skip 2 of my meals today due to work and fucking kill me.... after leg press I have to drop the workout. I got very bad headaches and got dizzy. NO BUENO!!!! so before I past the fuck out in the gym I stop and went back to my room. My heart rate was 102, my Medic told me to lay down and drink water. I was pushing the weights like normal but after last set of presses I felt the crash lol...
Will be back tomorrow for shoulders, not a big deal....

Shoulders:
Shoulder press (15x50) x 3
Arnolds (15x30) x 3
Seated Raises (15x20) x 3
Straigh arms pull downs (15x70) x 3 super set with
Standing press (15x115) x 3 (machine)
Shrugs (20x295) x 3

Well yesterday was lack of food and water cause today I felt great. My shoulders got smoke and pain felt even better. I may skip training tomorrow due to work scheduled but I will try to make it at night if I don`t get back too late. Still on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) waiting to start Clomid/Nolva in 6 days.

Looks good....eat good/stay hydrated an sleep when u can. Watch your six bro an get stateside soon...GODS SPEED

Thnx brotha I`m close to go home very close...

Heard you got the herp!!!!! Lmao. Love ya pik.

HAHAHA youuuuuuuu....Herm!!!!!!

lol we love u pikki... I been saying this for a long time THIS GUY GOT BALLS OF STEEL!!

I love you guys more, your support is being wonderfull just like you are.....

No trainig today, was too tired after work and no way I will go to the gym and not get a good workout. Instead I rest may hit the gym tomorrow. Shoulders still sore from yesterday high reps madness, really feel a diffrent doing this workout.

Chest:
DB press (12x70) x 4
Incline DB press (12x60) x 3
Incline Flys (12x30) x 3
Machine Flys (12x60) x 7 (FST-7)

Abs:
Leg raises 15x2
Crunches 15x2
Flutter Kicks 30x2

Well today after 2 days of rest did my chest workout drop reps and add some weight, last 2 weeks I was doing 15 reps now these week and next one will go for 12 reps and lit bit more heavy plus add FST-& again in my program but only for 2 muscle groups a week. Feeling good no crash yet and post cycle therapy (pct) clomid/nolva will start the 14th.

Back