5"11
188lbs 14%BF
Training 3 years.

Goals:
Gain about 10-15lbs and lose 1-2% BF

Gear:
Test Enanthate by B.M. Pharmaceuticals
Liquinolva

Will be injecting 250mg every 6 days which will equal out to 10 weeks.
PCT will start 2 weeks after last injection.

I will update body measurements with every injection day so every 6 days.

First injection was October 15, starting measurements are:

Biceps 14 3/4"
Forearms 12"
Chest 42"
Waist 36"
Thighs 23"
Calves 15"

Last edited:
October 20 Morning measurements.

Weight 188
Biceps 15"
Forearms 12"
Chest 42"
Waist 36"
Thighs 23.5"
Calves 15"

Feel a little increase in sex drive, no noticeable strength gains yet, feeling pretty good.
Eating 3500-4000 cals/day with around 250g protein.

Last edited:
250mg every 6 days seems a bit low... but thats up to you.

October 25 Morning measurements.

Weight 190
Biceps 15 1/8"
Forearms 12"
Chest 42"
Waist 37"
Thighs 23.5"
Calves 15.5"

Going to reduce calories a little, afraid of getting fat at the waist. Upping HIIT cardio from 20 minutes to 30 minutes 4 times a week.

Noticed a little strength gain during back/biceps day, nothing too dramatic, will see how the workout goes this Monday, it will be 14 days into my cycle.

Last edited:
October 30 Morning measurements.

Weight 192
Biceps 15 1/8"
Forearms 12"
Chest 42"
Waist 36.5"
Thighs 24"
Calves 15.5"

Last edited:
Just came back from the gym, it was shoulders, traps, calves and ab day. I must say I am feeling a little more strength. I don't know what it is but I also feel bigger, I tried wearing my dress shirt that fit me perfectly 2 months ago today and my chest felt like it was going to rip thru the buttons... I can't wait to finish the cycle and start cutting so I can fit into my clothes again... =/

November 4 Morning measurements.

Weight 193
Biceps 15 1/8"
Forearms 12 1/8"
Chest 43"
Waist 37.5"
Thighs 23.5"
Calves 15.5"

Seems like after leg days the next morning the legs seem bigger and vice versa... Will be alot more accurate to measure beginning and ending stats after im done. Will keep updating every week. Trying to eat less calories so I don't get fat, although this weekend I got up to 200 lbs at night lol...

I like 500mg per week better .. Broke in two 250mg injections.

I don't want to overdo it for my first cycle, afraid of sides because I already have thinning hair up top... 250mg every 5 days feels pretty good right now ;)

feeling the test in under 2 weeks? is that normal?

I feel mine the next day and I'm running Test E....the hormone starts to break down straight away so I don't see why you woudn't feel it...especially if you think a morning boner is due to a slight increase in your test levels and that's when your body is only producing around 7-10mg ED...if you injected 500mg of Test E you would definately expect an increase in Test levels within 24hrs, you might not notice it gym wise for a few weeks but the higher levels are there biologically.

Last edited:
November 9 Morning measurements.

Weight 195
Biceps 15"
Forearms 12"
Chest 44"
Waist 37.5"
Thighs 24"
Calves 15.5"

This is on a 3500 calorie diet, I am guessing i'd be at 200 easily by now if I eat more but I am trying to keep BF low. Morning wood is ridiculous lol..

Your weight increase is along the same lines as mine. Im on the same cycle but just hit week 5. Up 9 pounds. Will you be posting pics?

Back