My Girl Found Out And Now She Is Leaving. What to do?

Surfgod

Hey this question doesnt have to do with a cycle but something I'm sure we all faced. I started seeing this girl and things were going good so I felt it was important to be honest and tell her I was on juice and now she doesnt know how she feels about me saying shes confused.

She's great but shes one of those people who are misinformed and only see the bad information and even suggested our kids would be retarted from me taking it.

I told her I would stop for her that she was more imporant but she doesnt know she feels.

Has anyone gone through this? If you're in a relationship is this somethin that you even need to tell? Thanks for any feedback.

You need to educate her, the same way you did (I assume) before you started cycling. Even if a spouse "gets it" they're still going to be worried about your health no matter how well your cycling goes but IMO that's a good thing...if they didn't give a crap that would tell you something.

"She's confused", typical woman. I operate off of what they don't know won't hurt them. I'd say something like "I was just playing with you, Iw as just testing the waters to see how you'd act if I did take them cause I was toying with the idea, now I know I won't do it", Then just cycle on brother.

Educate her, but if she's close minded as most people are, she probably wont believe it anyways. But give that a try first. If that dont work, that would be the dumbest reason to break up with someone and just cheat on her.

I have been their, my excuse was I was playing professional football at the time. The real problem came when I retired and continued to juice, then it was due to keeping my joints healthy and recovery from multiple surgery's. Then I had to really explain it and it took allot, still this day it is a sore subject. My wife suspects but as long as I do not flash the fact around and she does not find it, all is cool. But as she said the other day as I was walking up the steps, " you look like shrek ! ", I thought to myself well their is a complement I gues the growth and gear is really working ! Good luck !

You've only one option, it'll require one shovel, 5 pound bag of lye, a ninja outfit and an air tight aliby.

Best option at his point is to educate her and hope she keeps an open mind............if not then cut the ties and find another.

Juggernaut2148 said:
You've only one option, it'll require one shovel, 5 pound bag of lye, a ninja outfit and an air tight aliby.

Best option at his point is to educate her and hope she keeps an open mind............if not then cut the ties and find another.

I'd go with option A....if she's imature about this then she is hiding many other distorted views which will lead to her eventual immotional collapse....

Sell all her shit and buy more gear. Dude, what can you do, either she will listen and change her mind, or you stop the gear.

MLB56 said:
But as she said the other day as I was walking up the steps, " you look like shrek ! "

Me posting this doesn't help the original poster at all, but man, THAT is some funny shit! I literally spewed my Crystal Light all over my shirt...and its tangerine..on a white shirt... now I gotta go do some laundry

Not much you can really do. 95% of people just can't contemplate why we do what we do (fuck, I can't even sometimes...). You can try to educate her or forget it and find a girl that's into this lifestyle (which makes everything much easier).

Thanks everyone for the answers. I told her I researched for six months before I took it and if you did it properly then you would be safe. She went online and of course what mostly came up was negative stuff. Does anyone know an online article I can show her that gives the truth from both sides?

I admire her principles but if she doesnt appreciate my honesty and the fact I would stop for her then maybe I should keep looking.

girls are a dime a dozen and if she doesnt respect your knowledge and your dreams then kick her to the curb.

A) you did the right thing by telling the truth..... very admirable these days.

B) Girls are definitely " a dime a dozen. However, good girls are far from a dime dozen.

C) google, Brian Gumble - real sports. There was an amazing Comentary on the use, not abuse, of Anaboic steroids. If you have her watch that and it doesn't change the taste in her mouth, it's gonna be tough. But, if you're in to her..... quit taking the shit.

GOOD LUCK!

just one of the things we go through our lives being misunderstood. It took awhile for my girl to not really care. She would have dumped me last year at this time, i went for broke and told her myself i'm back on she was a little upset but eventually she got over it.

Last edited:
There's some great newsreels on youtube that shows bodybuilders who have been cycling for thier whole lives with no ill effects and doctors saying there really is no evidence that they are as bad as they are made out to be. I wish I could remember the exact link, I think it was a dateline special. The theme is "where are the bodies"? reffereing to if roids are so bad then where are all the dead bodies, there really are NO direct steroid related deaths. Only componetial deaths.

You need to post naked pics of her in the convo loung of this board. We'll tell you whether you should kill her or not.

i've dealt with this before too bro. You just have to compare it to things she does. for example, it is something you need to do for yourself to make yourself feel good about yourself. Just like she feels the need to wear makeup everyday and diet and all that shit. she gets manicures and shit. to make herself pretty so she feels good about herself. you do this for the same reason because your body is important to you and you are being careful. she already knows and shecant deny the fact she wants you to be happy.

Back