My Girl Found Out And Now She Is Leaving. What to do?

If they dont agree with your lifestyle then maybe yall arent compatible. Luckily Ive had girls that understood.

Im not going to quit and if I cant explain my knowledge of the use to someone that wont listen than I wonder what is next that i cant explain to her.

Good luck.

gator

My advice would be to get rid of her. You even offered to stop the gear and she still is unsure about you. It doesn't look to good for you bro. I'd say see you later...that is what I did to my wife when she was bitching about my use. Now I have a girlfriend that loves to watch me inject. There are girls out there that are hot, intelligent and support gear usage. You will end up hashing things over with this girl. Then you will want to start gear again, do it behind her back and then she will through it in your face every time you have an arguement. I've been there, done that and have the shirt my friend.

My advice would be to cease being a fag about this. Telling her the truth for no good reason was your first mistake. Now you tell her that she's more important than the juice? That's basically telling her she is more important than what you want to do. Is that really the case?

Educate educate educate. She needs to be educated about gear.

There are plenty of girls out there who will understand if she doesn't.

tell her to either quit being gay or hit the road and go find some frail skinny weak pussy who thinks the same we she does about the whole ordeal.

LiftTillIDie said:
My advice would be to cease being a fag about this. Telling her the truth for no good reason was your first mistake. Now you tell her that she's more important than the juice? That's basically telling her she is more important than what you want to do. Is that really the case?

If she really does ditch you man please, oh please, take the above advice for all of your future relationships. Chicks need to be on a need to know basis. Do you let her know when you have a hard time taking a shit? The only time you come clean about ANYTHING is when you think there is a good chance of getting busted.

Imo, it is not something you tell a girl you haven't known that long. I wouldn't tell a girl unless i were thinking about getting engaged. If you are not engaged, thinking about it, you in my mind are still single and able to do what you want with your life. Not to bring religion into this but iam Catholic, not a real church goer, but was brought up with it. Anyways, to make a long story short, i went to confession one day and confessed my sins and told the priest an indescrection i had with my then wife. His words were, and iam quoting a priest "My son there are some things you just do not need to say." There are just some things you do not need to confide in even if you want to be totally open. Sure if you are planning on marrying this woman, and you can not hide this, as you are doing it all the time and having stuff in the home, but you are not, and from what i read, you haven't even been seeing this girl for very long. This to me was a big mistake on your part. Live and learn bro. Maybe you need to have a heart to heart talk with her and tell her that if you did not feel deeply about her you wouldn't have told her. She should realize that for you to have told her this, that you were really opening up to her. Imo, if she leaves you for this, then she isn't the girl for you.

If some girl asked me to give up, I'd have a hard think for .0000000034 of a second and then dump her so hard her ass would bounce of the floor!

So much for "honesty is the best policy" Unless you are intent upon spending the rest of your life with her, it is time to start interviewing new candidates for the position of girl friend. And be careful about throwing around statements like "you are more important to me than ____________" Lest she become one of those demanding, unsufferable cunts that constantly expects you to give up what matters to you just to satisfy her own ego and insecurities.

Megadeus1977 said:
So much for "honesty is the best policy" Unless you are intent upon spending the rest of your life with her, it is time to start interviewing new candidates for the position of girl friend. And be careful about throwing around statements like "you are more important to me than ____________" Lest she become one of those demanding, unsufferable cunts that constantly expects you to give up what matters to you just to satisfy her own ego and insecurities.

lol that's 99.9% of all woman :D

Follow the advice I quoted below, very funny

LiftTillIDie said:

Tell her soo long...

PARKER27 said:
Those bolt-ons look fresh outta the wrapper in your Avatar?

negative mr., they are o natural(not that it would matter to me either way, i slapped them then spunk my kids over them a million times)

right pumped said:
negative mr., they are o natural(not that it would matter to me either way, i slapped them then spunk my kids over them a million times)
That's hilarious!! I spilt water all over my shirt.

A set of natty's that are out together are about 1/1,000,000. Don't you agree......

Step One: "baby, i did it to look good for you"
Step Two: "i'll stop, and i understand your concern for my health.... i love you"
Step Three: Hide all gear at a friends house or work
Step Four: Continue your training and no one is the wiser.
SIMPLE. SO SO SIMPLE.

Back