My little bros friend has been using dbol for 2 month cycles with 1 month breaks

Not sure how this thread arrived at penile enlargement. Let me clear something up for all you "Jelqers".... Any growth you're seeing is simply from self-induced injury. You're killing nerves, building scar tissue and causing swelling, mostly in the smooth muscle. So if you're seeing any growth, you're actually looking at damage, which will soon catch up to you. Not only will your penis turn black and blue, but you'll suffer further issues down the line, including a lack of blood flow; the opposite of what you're attempting to accomplish.

Surgery. Nothing else enlarges a penis moderately-safely (surgery has risks).

lol I had no idea about any of the "penis" talk and clicked to the second page to comment and just saw austinites post... lol that was a really funny way to be brought up to speed on this conversation.

Not sure how this thread arrived at penile enlargement. Let me clear something up for all you "Jelqers".... Any growth you're seeing is simply from self-induced injury. You're killing nerves, building scar tissue and causing swelling, mostly in the smooth muscle. So if you're seeing any growth, you're actually looking at damage, which will soon catch up to you. Not only will your penis turn black and blue, but you'll suffer further issues down the line, including a lack of blood flow; the opposite of what you're attempting to accomplish.

Surgery. Nothing else enlarges a penis moderately-safely (surgery has risks).

Not true. Plenty of people have gained quite a bit from using stuff like bathmate. There are forums out there where people log their progress. It definitely works.

I was reading into TB500 awhile back and I happened to look on some other forums. They have guys shooting TB500 in their dicks and wearing penis stretching devices to lengthen their dicks. I couldnt make this stuff up. I could never risk infection in my dick though

I was reading into TB500 awhile back and I happened to look on some other forums. They have guys shooting TB500 in their dicks and wearing penis stretching devices to lengthen their dicks. I couldnt make this stuff up. I could never risk infection in my dick though

Wow that killed the thread ha ha

CptFKNplanet and clman8585 confused this thread with private messaging.

14 and on steroids.... someone must have noticed something. If not parents, then at least teachers.. How does a 14 year old with 3years AAS-usage look like?

I'm happy to say that I've never had a complaint and I find it hilarious to see where this thread shifted subjects

Back