my ninety one lb. gain in 20 weeks

ironfist said:
denali? You sure that isn't a gmc jimmy on 17"s? LOL
Bro, you've got to tell us when your next fight is so MVMAXX and I can come watch it!!!

I'm hoping for a fight in Jackson CA arounf mid february. I should be on the Reno card in April. Will definately keep you boys posted..

bro, just curious as to why you gained 91 lbs, and then shedded about 60 + of it? Wouldnt a simple mass cycle with a heavy but strict diet, yield the same 30lbs of muscle, with out the excess fat...its an impressive feat, but to gain and then loose 2/3 just doesnt seem rational to me

But I must say after all was said and done, the mass added, minue the bf is quality

Yeah,
I definitely won't get that fat again, but all those extra calories sure did help out in the gym. I had so much energy and was the strongest I've ever been.

Either post the pics or this is bullshit !! If I were as skinny as a rail , I would be posting it in a heart beat to prove my growth. Sorry bro......I'm calling you on this one !!!!!!!!

Ozzy27 said:
Either post the pics or this is bullshit !! If I were as skinny as a rail , I would be posting it in a heart beat to prove my growth. Sorry bro......I'm calling you on this one !!!!!!!!

USE TFSE. (Search as MVMAXX for "username"), find the post...view the pics and

We are all looking at this post. It's no big deal to me....at all !! There are alot of bro's here wanting to see it. Posting it here would just make it easier for one and all. No need for you to thow a hissy fit bro !:)

Back