My testes seems empty... why?

Bloody Q

I am banned!
My testes seems empty sometimes. Should i increase hCG dose?

I am taking 275 iu + 275 iu hCG. I am thinking thats already fine.

How is yours? If you are taking testosterone, your testes seems empty a bit?

My testes seems empty sometimes. Should i increase hCG dose?

I am taking 275 iu + 275 iu hCG. I am thinking thats already fine.

How is yours? If you are taking testosterone, your testes seems empty a bit?

Hmmmm. I can't say that I've ever thought of my nuts as being "empty". AAS does cause them to shrink a bit, and they will cling to your body a bit more making them appear even smaller. Is this what you're experiencing?

Or is this another semen thread? Because that's the only image that comes to mind when I put the words testes and empty together in a sentence in my mind.

Hmmmm. I can't say that I've ever thought of my nuts as being "empty". AAS does cause them to shrink a bit, and they will cling to your body a bit more making them appear even smaller. Is this what you're experiencing?

Or is this another semen thread? Because that's the only image that comes to mind when I put the words testes and empty together in a sentence in my mind.

I am guessing this is more of an English translation issue around the word ™empty".

What are you talking about, guys? Whatever. My T is 1050 now and i feel nothing! Why? My penis seems bigger but i dont feel anything. No energy.

We're not entirely sure what you're asking. Try using other words to describe your problem.

Agreed.

OP: Are you cycling or is this a cruise/TRT? My testosterone is at about the same as yours while just on TRT, and I don't have any problems with my testes (HCG at 500iu keeps them from atrophying) or energy problems. What is your estradiol at?

I'm on week 6 of Test cyp only. I have noticed probably a 25% reduction in testicle size (maybe less). But you could never tell just from looking. My starting point however was on the larger and low hanging side of things.

They still feel the same as far as density goes just smaller. Interestingly enough my semen volume has increased (as it was literally just a few drops before TRT). Not saying sperm count or anything just overall ejaculate volume.

Agreed.

OP: Are you cycling or is this a cruise/TRT? My testosterone is at about the same as yours while just on TRT, and I don't have any problems with my testes (HCG at 500iu keeps them from atrophying) or energy problems. What is your estradiol at?

My e2 is 23. Now, i dont sleep easily. My penis seems bigger. But i dont feel god damn thing. No happiness nothing.

You have energy problems too OP?
Or is it just the atrophied testes ?
Of course your nuts are going to shrink and be tighter to your body....if u are not on the right dose of HCG it will happen...

You have energy problems too OP?
Or is it just the atrophied testes ?
Of course your nuts are going to shrink and be tighter to your body....if u are not on the right dose of HCG it will happen...

Can I increase my dose? 3 times a week. 275 iu + 275 iu + 275 iu.

Back