New gear, new goals, new log.

specs_aiche6.2.jpg

not much differnt looking than a females really

synthol...hahah. I love it. There's a guy in my gym, he's like 2-3 inches taller than me and probably about 50-60lbs heavier than me and pretty lean.

He admires my benching numbers.

lower body strength:

squats 135 x5 225 x5 315 x3 405 x3 495 x4 (belt and wraps) - leaned forward pretty bad on my last one but made it up.
cable rope crunches x12 x12 x12
superset w/ calf press x12 x12 x15
very close grip bench 185 x12 x15 x20
superset w/ rack chins narrow grip for biceps x 15 x15 x15

Upper body strength

decline bench 135 x10 225 x5 275 x5 315 x5 365 x6
T-bar platform rows 4 plates x8 5 plates x8 6 plates x8 7 plates +25 x8
db military press 80's x6 100's x6 110's x10.5
db shrugs 130's x10 140's x10 150's x15
superset w/ forearm work

Starting yesterday I am running 100 mg tren ace eod. This is not the ideal scenerio by any means but it was the only thing I actually had on hand (I bought it from a friend who couldn't use it becuase his hair was falling out in a week) and I know the stuff is legit. This will allow me to finally finish cutting. I have been pretty lax on my diet the last couple weeks, still eating lots of clean food but also letting a lot more carbs slip in. Now it's back to 100% discipline and no cheating. This should be a very interesting little experiment.

Lower body hypertrophy

Machine hacks 215 x10 255 x10 295 x10 335 x10 375 x10 395(full stack) x10
Hamstring curls 230 x10 250(full stack) x10 x10
Calf press 3 sets x12 x12 x15
superset w/ bench crunches x15 x20 x25

Felt like absolute dog shit in the gym today. By my 3rd or 4th set of hacks I was just dying. Out of breath, sweating bullets, dizzy, nauseus, just awful. As you can see I cut the workout short, it took me a full hour to get just that stuff done. I don't know what the problem was, I got lots of sleep last night, diet has been perfect. I doubt one shot of tren had that drastic of an effect after one day.

Ya, what he said. Some days diet is spot on, sleep is great, low stress @ work but you just don't have it at the gym. Other days I spent the previous night drinking, barely slept, ate like shit and go in and hit PR's all workout long. Go figure.

outlawtas2 said:
Ya, what he said. Some days diet is spot on, sleep is great, low stress @ work but you just don't have it at the gym. Other days I spent the previous night drinking, barely slept, ate like shit and go in and hit PR's all workout long. Go figure.

Funny you mention it because saturday night I was smoking cigars, pot, and a clove cigarette, and sunday I tore it up in the gym. Yesterday my strength was there but the rest of the body was just not functioning.

My body is fighting hard for the carbs, but I am working to enforce all the original rules that I had been lax on (carb cutoff, separate fats and carbs, little dairy etc.) In a few days I should be fully adjusted. Second shot of tren today and I can already feel it kicking in. Muscles are hardening and have more "pop". God I love this stuff. I should be feeling like superman in approximately two weeks.

Back