New gear, new goals, new log.

lower body strength:

squats 135 x5 225 x5 315 x3 405 x3 475 x6 (a little off balance, my new shoes don't squat so well)
calf press machine 3 sets x10
superset w/ cable crunches 3 sets x12
bb curls 95 x8 115 x8 135 x10
superset w/ one arm db overhead extensions 35 x12 40 x12 x12

Hey Man of Muscle....

I've still been keeping up with your journal.

So I thought I might invade for a minute....I was bugging you about your calves a couple weeks back but I FINALLY got access to a camera and took some pics. I still have to learn how to edit properly and what not.....but I am going to post my very first 2 pics ever put on the internet WITH my permission in your journal because I wanted you to see I too struggle with my calves. Other pics I may post in member pic section later on once I am more comfortable with a cam, editing, etc.

And if you do want this post deleted...feel free to PM me. I just wanted you especially to see my calves because I teased you about yours.

Sorry bout the sloppy paint job I did. One pic I'm not flexing...the other I am attempting too.....and it actually has a pretty sweet angle of my calve....I am a small boned girl but work my but off at the gym.

But I feel the pain of never seeing calf progress...I really do.

Miss Muscle said:
Hey Man of Muscle....

So I thought I might invade for a minute....I was bugging you about your calves a couple weeks back but I FINALLY got access to a camera and took some pics. I still have to learn how to edit properly and what not.....but I am going to post my very first 2 pics ever put on the internet WITH my permission in your journal because I wanted you to see I too struggle with my calves. Other pics I may post in member pic section later on once I am more comfortable with a cam, editing, etc.

And if you do want this post deleted...feel free to PM me. I just wanted you especially to see my calves because I teased you about yours.

Sorry bout the sloppy paint job I did. One pic I'm not flexing...the other I am attempting too.....and it actually has a pretty sweet angle of my calve....I am a small boned girl but work my but off at the gym.

About calves, i managed to get my calves from 39 to about 43 cm, in 2-3 months, i stopped doing heavy reps 3-6 reps, and started doing calfraises on the smith machine with feet strait on the floor just lifting/pressing them the natural movement. 15-25 reps, never heavier than what i do Deadlifts/squats due to keeping stress low on the spine.

Miss Muscle said:
Hey Man of Muscle....

I have mixed feelings about this post. One I'm happy you picked my thread to post your first (hopefully of many) pics. Second I'm angered that you chose to blot out all that good stuff above the legs. Next I'm pleased that you choose to pose in high heels. Lastly I'm confused because your calves are not small for your body.

ManOfMuscle said:
I have mixed feelings about this post. One I'm happy you picked my thread to post your first (hopefully of many) pics. Second I'm angered that you chose to blot out all that good stuff above the legs. Next I'm pleased that you choose to pose in high heels. Lastly I'm confused because your calves are not small for your body.

There will be more pics with the good stuff I blotted out coming. I have to learn how to take better pics....lots were blurry...odd angles....etc....so soon. I will be in high heels on the stage anyways so.........I suppose they are fairly proportional for my body for a normal person.....but IMA BODYBUILDER! :spin:

Got drunk out of my mind last night at a wedding. Was hung over literally all day. Picked myself up out of bed about 6pm. Made it to the gym by about 8. Good workout all things considered.

Upper body strength-

DB bench (about 15 degree incline) 80's x6 100's x6 120's x6 150's x6.5 these were murder to get up for the first rep
T-bar platform 3 plates x6 4 plates x6 6 plates x6 7.5 plates x6 2 plates x10 (no break)
Smith machine military 155 x6 225 x6 275 x10
db shrugs 75's x15 95's x15 120's x15
superset w/ forearm work

Cycle update: Received new gear Saturday. Picked up some test and Winstrol (winny) to finish this damn cutting. I'm putting 300mg test in eod along with the 100 tren and adding 50 mg Winstrol (winny) per day. Saturday was the first day of test and today was my second dose of Winstrol (winny). Really looking forward to being on more than a little bit of gear.

tren > winny

Curious if you'll see a difference from the Winstrol (winny) when already running the tren.

I'll read up on this log tomorrow, hopefully.

test+tren. I'm jealous. As you know, I can't handle that. But I seem to do fine with high doses of test. I'm currently moving up to 2+g/week of test. BP and liver enzymes are under control.

mranak said:
I'll read up on this log tomorrow, hopefully.

test+tren. I'm jealous. As you know, I can't handle that. But I seem to do fine with high doses of test. I'm currently moving up to 2+g/week of test. BP and liver enzymes are under control.

Yesterday I performed what is referred to as a "double whammy" on my liver. Starting Winstrol (winny) and getting piss drunk. That will be the last time I touch alcohol for a long while.

Just a little update here's a pic of me last sunday. Still a lot softer than I want to be.

waterfalledit.jpg

ManOfMuscle said:
Cycle update: Received new gear Saturday. Picked up some test and Winstrol (winny) to finish this damn cutting. I'm putting 300mg test in eod along with the 100 tren and adding 50 mg Winstrol (winny) per day. Saturday was the first day of test and today was my second dose of Winstrol (winny). Really looking forward to being on more than a little bit of gear.

Wow......some strong stuff. How many cycles have you done total? There is no doubt in my mind you will see results with this. You CAN'T not see results with this. I could turn myself into a man in less than one week with this.

What is your diet like??? Calories and foods and macros?

Nice pic BTW.

Miss Muscle said:
Wow......some strong stuff. How many cycles have you done total? There is no doubt in my mind you will see results with this. You CAN'T not see results with this. I could turn myself into a man in less than one week with this.

What is your diet like??? Calories and foods and macros?

Nice pic BTW.

Yeah that is definitely a shitload of test, I may take it down a notch if it seems like too much. This is LATE into my second cycle. Diet will be back to my original template of 8 meals per day first 6 protein/carb last two protein/fat. Proteins consist of mainly tuna/chicken/whey with some eggs at the end of the day and whatever other meat finds it's way in. Carbs are almost exclusively oats (1/2 cup per meal) or at times I exchange that for an eqivalent amount of carbs ex. today I ate one serving of wheat crackers in the middle of the day. Protein will be around 350, total cals I would estimate around 3,200. I was able to follow this plan very stricly with great results for the first phase of cutting, but have been having trouble sticking to the plan this time around. Now that I have the new gear motivation will be up.

Back