New pic weighing in at 225lbs .......

I give it to the guy! Matt, you keep coming back for more criticism each time. I mean props brother. Yes the mirror has got to go man, but all bs aside, regardless of cut bulk ect. You have to be happy with you, really doesn't matter whT me or anyone else thinks it YOU! So, what do you think?

You've gotten bigger, and you've dropped some bf. Arms look bigger for sure. Stay consistent on that diet and you will continue to drop bf

Nah I am cruising on 200mg/week as that pic was taken for the last month did a long haul tren blast over 5 plus months :) got bloods done this week liver was s uprising fine lol

And the one that said my biceps aRe 14" there actually pretty close to 18" cold flexed now 17 3/4 to be exact

Yup 4 weeks into a tren cycle with m1t kickstart and i look like a roadmap and the tren is just now kicking in. 5 months?!?!?! I cant imagine i wouldnt be looking contest ready. There is no way his tren was real.

Now that I think about it my wife would kill me in my sweaty sleep long before I got to 5 months. It might be a toss up between a tragic road rage incident and her. Fuck 5 months.

Yup 4 weeks into a tren cycle with m1t kickstart and i look like a roadmap and the tren is just now kicking in. 5 months?!?!?! I cant imagine i wouldnt be looking contest ready. There is no way his tren was real.
U post a lot of bullshit man

Here is a pic at the gym
And as far as me.cutting or bulking clenman I am maintaining this weight chopping bf slowly but surely
No rush, no comps, and nomore bulking and cutting, just add in extra cals when it's time to blast again.and gain some quality lbm

Last edited:
Here is a pic at the gym
And as far as me.cutting or bulking clenman I am maintaining this weight chopping bf slowly but surely
No rush, no comps, and nomore bulking and cutting, just add in extra cals when it's time to blast again.and gain some quality lbm

Looks like we have a Nip Slip.

Changed up my rep routine as well
Do 15, 5,8,8 for the last few months and been working out good for strength gains as well

Here is a pic at the gym

Sorry, are we supposed to be impressed with that pic Matt?
I looked ten times better than that natural, before I ran my 1st cycle, FACT!

For the amount of time you've been hammering the harsher compounds - you really should be looking sharper, bigger and more aesthetic than that.

Back to the drawing board bud.

Sorry, are we supposed to be impressed with that pic Matt?
I looked ten times better than that natural, before I ran my 1st cycle, FACT!

For the amount of time you've been hammering the harsher compounds - you really should be looking sharper, bigger and more aesthetic than that.

Back to the drawing board bud.

Lmao big Ben, or little Ben should I say post a real pic of yourself instead of your fake avi pic, the amount u been pumping iron the last pic I seen u post it didn't even look like to even touched a weight brother, funny how the ones lacking there shit post shit

Back