New pic weighing in at 225lbs .......

Then again u blamed your picture u posted on all the injuries u had lmao fuckin joke bud, even me a torn lcl I still.hit the gym and sucked it up like a real.man does instead.of.making excuses like u do bro

Sorry, are we supposed to be impressed with that pic Matt?
I looked ten times better than that natural, before I ran my 1st cycle, FACT!

For the amount of time you've been hammering the harsher compounds - you really should be looking sharper, bigger and more aesthetic than that.

Back to the drawing board bud.

It's guys like yourself that think there physique rules, u know everything, meanwhile look yourself in the mirror and make improvements to your physique before saying you look.10 times better natty lol, cause I swear the last pic u posted of yourself I thought u were natural man

I think you'll find my AVI was taken on July 31st, 2015 after a short Test only cycle bro...
No Tren involved :)

Sorry, I couldn't get hold of a smeggy round mirror for you.

It's guys like yourself that think there physique rules, u know everything, meanwhile look yourself in the mirror and make improvements to your physique before saying you look.10 times better natty lol, cause I swear the last pic u posted of yourself I thought u were natural man

The last pic you saw was after 6 months off with 2 tricep detachments - give a man a break dude!

Lmao big Ben, or little Ben should I say post a real pic of yourself instead of your fake avi pic, the amount u been pumping iron the last pic I seen u post it didn't even look like to even touched a weight brother, funny how the ones lacking there shit post shit

That is his real pic. I will vouch for it.

Hmmm I find that hard to believe looks abit photo shoped, take a pic in a mirror now and post up cause that pic looks like it has been worked on by a photo editor

Hmmm I find that hard to believe looks abit photo shoped, take a pic in a mirror now and post up cause that pic looks like it has been worked on by a photo editor

I aint stooping to your level Matt.

I did a 12 week transformation - you saw the starter pics, I posted the after pics on July 31st.

Lmao edited bro not true pics
Like who stands infront of a Bay door getting a random pic done if not in a photo shoot? If in a photo shoot they edited your photos to.make u look 10 times better

Last edited:
Then again u blamed your picture u posted on all the injuries u had lmao fuckin joke bud, even me a torn lcl I still.hit the gym and sucked it up like a real.man does instead.of.making excuses like u do bro
Let's see them wheels!

If that is u, u have the best genetics ever to run a short Test cycle and go from.blah to hulk lmao, tell.me.wonder man why don't pros just run a short cycle likef test and turn out like yourself? Haha, joke, and a liar and photo edited bs
Maybe u should give the pros a hand how to.properly run a test only cycle with proper diet and turn .out show like.condition, did u do a show as well after haha
Let me guess u injured yourself again

If that is u, u have the best genetics ever to run a short Test cycle and go from.blah to hulk lmao, tell.me.wonder man why don't pros just run a short cycle likef test and turn out like yourself? Haha, joke, and a liar and photo edited bs
Maybe u should give the pros a hand how to.properly run a test only cycle with proper diet and turn .out show like.condition, did u do a show as well after haha
Let me guess u injured yourself again

Doing a show in May 2016. Currently running a clean bulk since the shoot.

NB: These pics are UNEDITED... yes, they have good lighting, yes he was a professional photographer, so what?

Mate, my point is this.... your training is clearly crap. You run the harshest compound there is, making no significant advances to your physique other than more or less fat.

Like I have always said to you. Your problem isn't the gear, or the diet (since you went with 3J) - you just need to learn to train properly.

And yet again, you post a pic on here for critique, and when you get critique, you sulk.

Back