New pic weighing in at 225lbs .......

Not sulking brother u are just not real
Photos I post are non edited, just normal bs pics posted without some body making more veins.pop or.make those bi's and tri's look big
If that was u, u are in show condition already, why the fuck would.u need to bulk lol
So fake it's unreal bra

Last edited:
Ya Matt it's him for sure even though he's kind of an arrogant sob. He has other pics of himself in even shorter shorts too :flipoffha

Thanks... I think.... :confused:

Sorry you find me arrogant, but I guarantee one thing... I've 'helped' a damn sight more people than I've 'pissed off'!

Photos I post are non edited, just normal bs pics posted without some body making more veins.pop or.make those bi's and tri's look big
If that was u, u are in show condition already, why the fuck would.u need to bulk lol
So fake it's unreal bra

How are these fake?

Ben is easily one of the most chill dudes I've run into here and I've seen his photo album; it's all him, all raw, and a PERFECT example as to what one can accomplish with HARD ASS work. I don't know why you're going to pick a battle with one of the guys on here that's the REAL DEAL, when he's just offering constructive criticism. I'd take what he says and give it serious thought; put your ego aside, and reevaluate what you're doing.

I spent YEARS doing it wrong, and while I did get bigger, I didn't have nearly the results that others were seeing. I took a step back, put my pride in the back seat, and LISTENED to others that LIVE the lifestyle. If you're not in the gym KILLING IT EVERY SINGLE DAY, knowing how many calories you're consuming, and using QUALITY gear - you're just doing it WRONG. I see gym rats all the time that have been going to my gym, and they look the exact same as they did a year ago. Try offering advice? They tell you to get lost as they CLEARLY know what they're doing...oh wait, they don't.

You can learn, or practice the definition of insanity; attempting the same thing over and over again, hoping for different results. I really think you could pull through and change yourself even more, but insulting folks that obviously know how it's done and calling them fake is not how to go about it. ;)

My .02c :)

Thanks... I think.... :confused:

Sorry you find me arrogant, but I guarantee one thing... I've 'helped' a damn sight more people than I've 'pissed off'!

Ben it's me mike43 lmao. You don't like me but I know your the real deal and jacked as fuck!

So fake it's unreal bra

Here's the truth matthew, you still look terrible, like a chunky goddamn mess

Probably worse than last time you posted sketchy pictures...

And seriously what is with the nipple situation, put those things away before you press the capture button christ

Then with a telltale string of a halfdozen disjointed posts, you're grasping at straws as always, kid

...out of anyone, you pick Ben's pictures to bag on just because they aren't taken in the world's worst quality mirror, with a camera from the eighties?

Ya Matt it's him for sure even though he's kind of an arrogant sob. He has other pics of himself in even shorter shorts too :flipoffha

No clearly know NOTHING about Bigben66 my friend. Hes helpful, humble, and knows what he is talking about. I can vouch for that!! And whatever hes talking he backs it up, something most people cant do.

Lol, this site is a joke, to.many know it alls here
As.far as Ben goes he is 45 years of age, said he has been hitting the iron since he was in his 20's.now.if I do the math that 25 years of lifting compared go my 4 years of.lifting, I hope he does have some.mass to show for a after 25 years of.lifting lol, it takes time, but fuck u Ben u started this shit and I'll finish it for ya, to say to look 10.times better when u were natty is asking for.me to.comment back and as far as ignorant fuck I do agree thinking u know it all which u dont

I have no rush in things
I have put on size on my arms forsure
They measured like I said this morning 17 3/4 cold, remember it use to be my shoulders people said I needed to work on now it's my arms ect ect lol, I will not get anywhere on this site cause I am.a hated man lol but honestly I don't give a fuck any other site I goto post my pics up and they see changes and in the general public I get comments all the time
It's the intimidating factor that counts, I would never by all.means where that faggit shirt of yours and gay shorts like u are wearing flamer big Ben!

Yup and I don't care bro, it's kinda funny actually
I goto my other sites to post and see real knowledge, not the same bs u see on here from some dudes including yourself, read the stickies, u shouldnot be running gear ect ect same bs over and over
Fuck clman, u haven't even touched tren what so ever cause u run little bitch cycles lmao, but u seem to know everything about it huh haha
And clman didn't u post a pic up about your arms not growing, ya yours look about 14" flexed and tiny as well with your 6'4 frame haha

Last edited:
Back