New pic weighing in at 225lbs .......

I'm curious, do you post the same pictures on other sites? and can I have a link to one of your threads where people say that you look good

I have no rush in things
I have put on size on my arms forsure
They measured like I said this morning 17 3/4 cold, remember it use to be my shoulders people said I needed to work on now it's my arms ect ect lol, I will not get anywhere on this site cause I am.a hated man lol but honestly I don't give a fuck any other site I goto post my pics up and they see changes and in the general public I get comments all the time
It's the intimidating factor that counts, I would never by all.means where that faggit shirt of yours and gay shorts like u are wearing flamer big Ben!

Matt, when you first started posting again, you were humble and listened. I like that side of you because it means you are willing to actually learn to progress.

I think you nailed it; Ben has 20 years of experience on you, don't you think it would make more sense to listen to him when he questions something?

Instead, you take shots at his hair and call him gay.

Clman8585 found your infamous squat video it looks like lol. If you're still training like that, maybe it's time to hit the drawing board again... I'm the last guy on here to talk shit, but I really do think that you'll see FAR more results if you ask questions instead of assuming you know the answers.

We all know what assuming does. ;)

That's his biggest problem is he has no idea how to train. there's no way someone takes that much tren and diets as hard as he says he does and still looks like 10 pounds of shit shoved in a five pound bag
#analogyharderthanmebro

Last edited:
Lol, this site is a joke, to.many know it alls here
As.far as Ben goes he is 45 years of age, said he has been hitting the iron since he was in his 20's.now.if I do the math that 25 years of lifting compared go my 4 years of.lifting, I hope he does have some.mass to show for a after 25 years of.lifting lol, it takes time, but fuck u Ben u started this shit and I'll finish it for ya, to say to look 10.times better when u were natty is asking for.me to.comment back and as far as ignorant fuck I do agree thinking u know it all which u dont

Have you ever heard the saying 'its not the machine, its the operator'?

This site is not a joke actually, its filled with a bunch of knowledgable fellas who know what theyre doing and talking about, can back it up, and because of that they don't need to be flingin the shit all over the place.

You need to take it down a notch and not be saying 'fuck you' to Ben or ANYONE. Ben didnt start a single thing here Matt what in the world are you talkin about lol. Act you age, provide some insight and knowledge to the members here and EARN some respect. That shit isn't handed out here or anywhere.

This thread is embarrassing.....Where is this attitude even getting you?

Last edited:
How you do anything is typically how you do everything.

Matt, if you approach all of life this way I'd wager your finances and relationships show up much like what we see of you here. There's a lesson in all of this and it COULD change all the areas of your life.

But the lesson doesn't take the form of insulting others and adding fuel to the fire. It takes the form of questions.

"How might they be correct in their assessments?"

"What am I doing to cause these reactions?"

"What payoff am I getting by attacking bigben?"

Etc.

Go back and read the thread from the beginning. Every post, including yours. What you feel when you read it can either be a cage or a classroom, the choice is yours. If you're a victim, then it's a cage. You're stuck, beholden to your emotions. If you choose it to be a classroom, then a life that isn't possible in the cage can emerge.

I hope you make this your classroom. Make everything your classroom.

I usually don't hate on dudes pics, but come on man. U post expecting responses and they tell u exactly what THEY SEE.

For ur height, ur size is LACKING. very flat looking. Ur arms have zero shape. Ur chest is lacking too. Then u walk around in the gym with that kind of shirt? Wtf are u thinking man?

Ur ego is so high that ur letting it stop u from growing and making better gains. Clearly SOMETHING is wrong. Ur gear, ur diet or ur training. How the hell is it possible to run as much gear as u, especially using tren and still look like that.

PS: stop comparing urself to others on this forums, like ur so great. Ur the fool that posted ur pic for open critics on here and we just say what we see. If u looked sick and great, u would hear that from us, otherwise suck it up and take the advice and use it to better urself. When ppl told me I had no traps, i went crazy trying to find ways to grow them and thanks to them my traps are perfect now a days. Sometimes hate can be a good thing, depends on how u look at it.

Last edited:
Back