New pic's today...I didnt know was taken

wtf! i just got on their site to order and all i can find is the N2BM logo shirt

this one has the guy on the front with a helment on and holding a sword,and he is huge,i got 3 of them two of them are 3xl's lol i wanted them to work out in and i got one to wear out

oh hell. so maybe thats what it says on the back then because thats whats on the front. hey r cheap as hell too!

yea i didnt realize it had that on the back lol,my wife said when i showed her,she said,damn that says need to get more ass lol.....

Lookin great bro. Wish I was as big as you. That is a cool shirt. Need to get more ass haha thats funny I almost thought that at first too.

Looking good my friend and we can even see a glimpse of the wife through the mirror. Nice catch!

The shirt is really cool but not sure I would sport that to the gym!

Looking good my friend and we can even see a glimpse of the wife through the mirror. Nice catch!

The shirt is really cool but not sure I would sport that to the gym!
thanks brother,yea i thought about that,no everyone will be asking about aas.....yea she is hot!!!!

sexy and you know it;) :Poke:
lol
shit, didnt even see bullseye in the pics..:cum:
yea shes hot!!!

All I see is not enough weight for a single-handed curl! Hope that was a set of 30 lol!

J/k Bullseye, looking good!
thanks brother

Back