New UniVet mexico

It's all home brew guys, sure there may be some real Test, here and there, but geeeez look at the presentation! and it is not a real mex base vet company ! sure you may have 100 vials good, and 500 vials that just have BA in the oil. Just think about it. If a lab has no control over it. "Government that is" it will be a coin toss as too what you will get.

fuk that shit bro i never would get anything again from mexico...

anyone tried the uni tren 100?? i heard its painful and you could get crazy abcess from it? is it true? anyone have used it for a cycle yet? i have it at home but havent use it yet..

never got an abcess, just got super strong, lean, hard and angry so tell me its fake lol

just try it if you dont like it then go spend whatever you spend on some other shit products everything is the same they are all UG...uni has been around for YEARS so somthing has to be right.

also dont post saying its garbage when you only run 1 bottle of Sustanon (sust) at 2cc a week lol thats why your not growing!

my blood tests proove that the last 4 times i ran it it worked...but then again i know where i get it from ;)

I never had a prob with uni-vet...

it just this tetrix labs . Im not sure about it. I know one of the last post said it was fake...... Anyone else have any info on Tetrix????????

sus 250 pic

-I also bought Sustanon 250 and on the box was given that same website that does not essentially exist.
-Even while searching Univet on the internet i came across THE (veterinarian company's) Univet official website and on its list of agents it did not list Mexico. A bunch of other countries were listed though.

I want to post pictures so that hopefully some of the old pros on here can help us all out with this sketchy supply of Sust.

so i saw your pics of the sketchy photos of the sus! i have the same stuff, did you ever find out if it was any good? write back

Uni-Vet

never got an abcess, just got super strong, lean, hard and angry so tell me its fake lol

just try it if you dont like it then go spend whatever you spend on some other shit products everything is the same they are all UG...uni has been around for YEARS so somthing has to be right.

also dont post saying its garbage when you only run 1 bottle of Sustanon (sust) at 2cc a week lol thats why your not growing!

my blood tests proove that the last 4 times i ran it it worked...but then again i know where i get it from ;)

Bump Aadrenaline

yea this gear i have is uni DECA 300 made by uso veterinario " Mexico" brand.. has any one try this particular one.

People probably just saying that because its from Mexico..... The packaging does look like shit to me but hey........ If it works then fk it right?

What would make you say this? Seriously.

I hear this alot, and know that it's bull shit cause I've had great results with meixcan gear.

Can someone please explain why mexican gear sucks?

this is the gear ive used for the last 2 years and i love it. the only thing i havent had good results with is the uni stan. my bottles look exactly the same and i to have got tren in prop bottles. the best is the cyp and sus to me though. just started 600mgs of cyp and 450mgs of bold (eq). i luv this shit!

does anybody know where i can order legit and decent priced test on line just curious i have been taking univet test and havent noticed any results at all.

Any of you guys know any web site where i can get good stuff, i got rip off already for some bastards, like steroids-pharmacy dot com and brithish dragon dot name dont buy from this assholes.

also dont post saying its garbage when you only run 1 bottle of sust at 2cc a week lol thats why your not growing!

Hey Dude Hook me up i need to get some for my next show:worried:
this is my email josebernal19 @ gmail dot com

seriously shut the fuck up. youre violating the board rules by asking for a source. youre also asking to get scammed...

Back