Newbies: Read this before you ask "ANY cycle questions"

i was wondering if any one could help me here on my first cycle..im also new to this and iv already tried make my own thread but it wont let me ??.
iv bein weight training for past 3 years and still havent seen dramatic gains, iv tried a lot of supplements and have a very good diet but still no good results.
im 20 , 5'9 and roughly 75 kg...not sure what that is in pounds..
i started my cycle 3 weeks ago and this is what i was told to take as a first cycle..
test enan 250/mg week and deca 200/mg week...its a 6 week course..and was wondering would i even c results from this course alone ?
i was told for such a little dose i would not need nolva or clomid as it wasnt a lot i was doing... could any one help me on this one here as i keep getting different reviews from different people...

i was wondering if any one could help me here on my first cycle..im also new to this and iv already tried make my own thread but it wont let me ??.
iv bein weight training for past 3 years and still havent seen dramatic gains, iv tried a lot of supplements and have a very good diet but still no good results.
im 20 , 5'9 and roughly 75 kg...not sure what that is in pounds..
i started my cycle 3 weeks ago and this is what i was told to take as a first cycle..
test enan 250/mg week and deca 200/mg week...its a 6 week course..and was wondering would i even c results from this course alone ?
i was told for such a little dose i would not need nolva or clomid as it wasnt a lot i was doing... could any one help me on this one here as i keep getting different reviews from different people...

Ok,Your getting bad advice...since you in week six you def need pct.
Do have any SERMs(clomid,nolvadex)?
IMO the best coase of action now is too drop the DECA,stop that completely.
And continue to run the test for another 2 wks.So wk 6 will be your last pin of deca
and wk 8 will be your last pin of enanthate.
wk 10 start pct preferably clomid at 50mg every day for 4 wks.

You need to relize that your putting synthetic hormones in your body and your system is reconizing this and figure it doesnt have to produce its own natural hormones,this is the reason for pct,to help stimulate HPTA to normal levels from being suppressed while being on cycle.
Do your research bro,read up and good luck

hi i am 24 years old and 147 pounds,,being trying to put up some weight for last three years but it didnt work, i m thinking to go on roids,, 500mg test enan /week for 12 weeks,,is this a good idea..

Not too sure!!!

Hey there,

I'm extremly new to all this and have a few questions to ask and hopefully get some answers...

I started working out about a month ago and am about to do my first cycle. I got some gear off a buddy of mine and he has the throw it all in at once attitude... I know that's not how you do it so I was looking for some tip's on how to do it properly..

I have a 10ml bottle of Test Propinate, a 10ml bottle of masterone and another 10 ml bottle of Test

I'm wondering if this is the right gear for me, how much I should be taking and how often...

I'm 6ft tall, 158lbs, have been working out for a month and looking to gain weight.

Cheers!

has anyone heard of a company called human grade anabolics? i got test cyp and tren. I am not sure if the product is straight the bottles look shady. thanks for your help

confused

im new to taking winnie.but i dont feel no different..how do i know i actually got the rite stuff? should i be looking at something stronger like EQUIPOSE/or clem. or stack..i dont want to gain water..just ripped and cut up with greater strength and stammana..any help would be appreated

I need to find a legit place to buy some shit man i don't trust these fucking websites someone told me to hit up the forums i might find what i need there i'm skinny as shit weak and need to bulk up and strength build to become army ranger any help

im new to taking winnie.but i dont feel no different..how do i know i actually got the rite stuff? should i be looking at something stronger like EQUIPOSE/or clem. or stack..i dont want to gain water..just ripped and cut up with greater strength and stammana..any help would be appreated

Trenbolone is a good option, but if your a newbie I wouldnt reccomend it personally. If you can get some good anti estrogens [ arimidex is great] you can use test without water worries dude...

Can i pick your brain

The cycle I started to take then i stopped due to work injury was T-450 by Synergy Pharmaceutical group. it was 200mg of test C&E and 50 of test P i took 1ml twice a week also taking 5 light blue heart pills i think were dbol 10 or t 10 not sure then taking a light blueish green square pill that says 50 on one side and BD on other. the injection was a little painfull but seen very rapid results. Ive been trying to find information on this company with little results because i only have enough T-450 for alittle over half a cycle but dont know where i can get more. my intrusted trainer is not around anymore so im lost can you help and freakishly lost newbie puppy

Hi everyone!
firstly i'd like to say how usefull this site has been i live in the uk and getting good info is nigh on impossible.

so here's my questions i'll give you a little back ground info first.

i'm 28 5'6'' and currently weigh 11stone 11 pounds. arms 15'' calves 15'' neck16'' chest 40'' waiste 30''-32'' depends on the day really and body fat around 10% .

i started training when i was 24 i weighed in at 8and 1/2 stone got up to 9 1/2 quite easily.

when i was 25 i started training more seriously and experimenting with various roids. was doing 200mg of deca and 250mg of sustanon per week. got up to 11 stone quite nicely cut probably down to 7% body fat. the problem was i was getting easily wound up and snapping quite alot people were noticing i was different.
A freind suggested i drop using the sus as this was probably the cause for my aggression. his reasoning was i've allways looked younger than i am so my development has been slower than average. his guessing was (which i trust) that my natural test levels were already high due to my late development and adding more test was going to make me an arse.
stupidly i didn't listen and carried on with the sus untill something happend what i cannot describe (bassiclly went full on nuts you don't need me to go into detail as we all know someone who it has happend to.) and lost all my gains from the insuing depression that followed and went back down to 9 stone.
this past year i have been training harder than ever and really got on top of my diet and have had some great gains. the problem i have now is i feel i have reached a plateu which isn't supprising seeing as i've increased my overall mass by over 30%, i want to do a cycle again but form experiance i know that anything test based doesn't react well with me and is best avoided. i have bought some deca from a good source and also have 200iu of hygetropin (before anyone asks yes i've seen the threads!) my goal is to be around 14 stone and was wondering if the deca and GH are likely to help me on my way.

your help is greatly appreciated keep up the good work guys.

mike

Hi anyone, I passed last few years out of forums/sites etc but id like to get new contacts. All people i knew are not working anymore so im trying to start again.

Any help will be apreciated.

bye and pump up

Good info.. I am shocked how many peeps want to start down this path with a complex recipe for their first cycle... i wonder how many are looking for instant gratification, thinking more is better, and will really know that gear is only part of the equation in addition to diet, hard work in the gym, and proper rest.

I am a noob but I was worried enough to know I should keep this simple so I know exactly what is causing any side effects I might have.

just my two cents

Back