Nipro needles worth the extra $?

Allegro Medical? That's where I've been getting mine and I've gotta pimp their site because the service has been phenomenal. Next day shipping on my last order for free.

Yes sir!

I guess it all depends where you live? Canada or the U.S as Assume the be cheaper in the U.S
On that note I can get mine for $11.95 a box :)

Yes, in the US...

Not w insurance... Care to share the wealth?

Last edited:
How does everybody properly dispose of their used syringes? Anything special i should be doing?

You can pick up a proper sharps container at any drug store for $5-$6. Local laws vary on how to dispose of the sharps container once full but around here you just seal the container and toss it in the regular trash.

thinkin abbout givin their clomid a go

Yes SIR! I gotta admit, that fucking clomid i am taking right now is Horrible! I squirt the liquid all over the insides of both cheeks and slosh it around some under tongue n all because I think all post cycle therapy (pct) liquids should be taken so that the saliva glands/mucus cells transport the medicine. Anyway it tastes terrible! Like a wicked stiff shot or cough syrup like! And I though the Letrozol was bad, sheeet that stuff tastes like mouth wash compared to clomid! although, I've never taken any of these out side the RUI products line

Back