no bikes..........post up some pics guys

My 08 GsxR600 that is getting repoed cuz they wanted to raise my interest to 23% because I was late one payment lol. Fuck them. I will def miss her though.
t68rys.jpg

16huic7.jpg

2rg2yjt.jpg

Stripping off my Full M4 and some other stuff before she goes

there is noway i would give my bike up bro they will have to find it first and even then they will have hell on there hands pm me we have many options to help you keep your bike

there is noway i would give my bike up bro they will have to find it first and even then they will have hell on there hands pm me we have many options to help you keep your bike

yeh there gona fuck your credit regardless...get on stuntlife.com...there are always people on there selling just titles...i mean u wouldnt be able to resell it but atleast that vin wouldnt be registered and the title would be for same bike so u could ride it "legally" on the street...legally as in have paperwork on it....not sure where u live but u dont have to get the bike inspected unless the title is out of state...so if u get same state title all u have to do is go up there and register it and the bike doesnt even have to be there... a few states it doesnt matter but that how u have to do it in fla.... let me know if you have any questions or need help theres alot of ways around this

Seeing this thread again, made me think it was for people to post up who didn't have bikes - just for some topic chatter! haha

i had a dimond back when i was young or was it a shwinn???

yeh there gona fuck your credit regardless...get on stuntlife.com...there are always people on there selling just titles...i mean u wouldnt be able to resell it but atleast that vin wouldnt be registered and the title would be for same bike so u could ride it "legally" on the street...legally as in have paperwork on it....not sure where u live but u dont have to get the bike inspected unless the title is out of state...so if u get same state title all u have to do is go up there and register it and the bike doesnt even have to be there... a few states it doesnt matter but that how u have to do it in fla.... let me know if you have any questions or need help theres alot of ways around this

yeah it will fuck your credit for sure but you will still look cool when you ride lol. i have a way of doing this where it is like you have a new bike altogether even if they inspect the vin number on the frame it will match the title.

Those are some cool arse crotch rockets!

I started riding when I was 10 yrs old. Dirt bikes. Did Moto Cross and only broke my right leg twice and my left leg and wrist once!!lol

I've been lookin at one of these that I might get. Been lookin at em for months.

gator

use to race honda 250 r atvs. wife has a banshee 350. only bikes ive had or have

use to race honda 250 r atvs. wife has a banshee 350. only bikes ive had or have
Never raced ATVs but had one for the woods and mud!!!!

I raced YZ 125's, YZ 250's and Husquavarne 465's. Did pretty good. Broke both my legs in a wipe out on the Husky! That bastard was like riding a chainsaw with wheels. I miss that bike.

I also raced Enduro. Raced a Yamaha DT 175.

Now I just want an Enduro to cruise around on the wkends.

gator

yeh everyone thinks dirt is safer..i used to get hurt so much when i raced motocross and quads... actually got hurt alot less when i started stunting sportbikes..

cant beat some good old muddin on a quad though..

if it has wheels ill show u up on it.....:whipping:

I live in PA brother. They havent got it yet. I dont answer when they call and I moved to a new address a few months ago and my bike is in storage.

Back