Not sure if test is bunk or not

Matrix you are clearly capable of arguing intelligently. Why u must resort to name calling and accusations when some as articulate as yourself or maybe more so disagree s with you is a sign of immaturity.
I hold-
2 Bachelors
1 Masters

A doctorate in holding people accountable for either their actions or word. ZERO tolerance for continued non compliance to the rules after you have been asked to be nicer. I DO NOT Want u to quit debating, but you must do so in a civil manner, why can you not quit attacking people like my 8 yar old did when he was 4.
U really do not want to stay around I assume and that is a shame as your pretty sharp but right now that sharpness is a pain in several vets and their friends ass.
That s (2) from me (2) from 3j
3j I got to go to church then brunch. Ban him if his name calling continues.

.....You DO realize that I was quoting another person's post mocking his use of "name calling" in my last post, right? I thought that it was pretty clear that I was highlighting his use of name calling . I didn't call anyone these names. I was the one called these names. I probably never made that clear enough.....
I did get one good insight though into my query so it's all good :)
Good times guys....good times

And I agree good times is what we all want here as well as learning from each other Matrix. And I must admit I am VERY biased when it is even inferred that half wit is lazy, sitting around wasting time or " not in the know" as my 6 ft 6 or 7 inch lil bro is 270 pounds of very smart intelligent and most importantly polite when it comes to "this stuff" and sharing his time and knowledge. I have offered to put him as mod umpteen times but he is to, way to busy working, studying for a post grad degree and working out.....

And I can see you as potentially a very valuable member of the crew and would hate to see you get shit canned over something as lame as manners. And if I am to blame for mis quoting...let me be the one to apologize.

Let me rant--

At 50 I have been a-----
competitive power lifter
comp. bodybuilder comp snow skier
comp tactical shooter
jet ski racer have
3 college degrees
14 yr veteran of whatever..

Life is ultimately about making memories. And I want to impact people as much as I can positively in the limited time I have left so that my legacy will be at least.." He was cool. Always s ready to help. I remember when I needed....he was there."

I have been a
drug addict
clinically suicidal
steroid abuser
womanizing drunk
fkn lying piece of shit

2 things changed. I woke from a coma that shoulda killed me
My son was born.

Time flies ya ll..x mas is already here again. Slow down young men. Youll get big. Youll get ripped. You ll get strong. Try not to get bent over sily shit like a person disagreeing you. Avoid name calling. It is point less. Be nice when you can and help others when you can. My uncle when he was bedridden answered my query as to wether or not laying there depressed him
: "Son I sit and think of the good times from growing up poor to being in nam to watching you all grow. I have no regrets."

We re all good here.

3j..god said Hi back

Well damn, I am two weeks in on Test E and dont feel crap lol

Matrix8, dont sweat it. Agree to disagree and thats that. ;)

Well damn, I am two weeks in on Test E and dont feel crap lol

Matrix8, dont sweat it. Agree to disagree and thats that. ;)

Yeah, I clearly know I overreacted now by interpreting that people were insinuating I was lying when I was only curious about my experience . I'm sure they weren't . Plus , I worry that in written form I misinterpret the sentiments behind the words. Plus, it shouldn't bother me even if it were the case.
Plus, I know some of these guys have incredible info to offer and add which I have benefitted from.
Not an excuse but its my 1st time taking clomid and gotta say its causing a short fuse or sensitivity that has taken me by surprise and can't wait to get off it in 2 weeks. I'm diving the galapagos islands in 3 weeks and don't wanna by all emotional/anxious for that .

no need. we already know his body defies science and esters do not apply to him. We also now know he has no idea what they are or how they work. :spin:[/QUO
Awwwww...isnt that cute . U feel better about yourself now? Makes u feel like u think u know something somebody else doesn't? Sounds like somebody is overcompensating for something obviously . Don't worry though. I'm sure you're a real man.
Thats a nice pic u got there. I'm sure you're not too embarrassed to show a real pic, right?

no need. we already know his body defies science and esters do not apply to him. We also now know he has no idea what they are or how they work. :spin:[/QUO
Awwwww...isnt that cute . U feel better about yourself now? Makes u feel like u think u know something somebody else doesn't? Sounds like somebody is overcompensating for something obviously . Don't worry though. I'm sure you're a real man.
Thats a nice pic u got there. I'm sure you're not too embarrassed to show a real pic, right?
look man, all middle school insults aside....if you just learned to stop yapping and listen to people who actually know what they're talking about, you wouldn't have pissed a bunch of ppl off. this entire thread is exhausting to read.

what you are implying is that we are idiots who believe everything we read on the internet. this is false. most of us have a passion for learning and sharing and we spend a lot of time doing those things and some guy comes outta nowhere and starts spouting ignorance. it kinda makes people mad.....kinda like when a scrawny punk tries to tell you you're lifting wrong. what we are telling you are facts that are undeniable. would you argue that water boils at 213 degrees? no. then why would you argue that enanthate ester has a halflife of 5-7 days? you can't, it's fact.

i know what kind of man i am....part of being a man is admitting when you're wrong.

read up on esters and how they work then come back and say sorry to everyone.

Last edited:

I've warned you twice now.. if this happens again you'll be taking a few days off from ology

Really?! This is what this site has come to ? A bunch of supposedly grown men randomly trolling threads to bully and insult someone because he doesn't believe and was curious about something incredibly unimportant piece of dogma about ...Enanthate ??? Really??? Nobody would believe it if I told em. It's like arguing over which phone is better;android or apple. The fact that u can't see how unimportant this is and how important it appears to be to your self-identity..... How do u react when it comes to something actually important in life ? The fact that people are taking such a enormously insignificant issue and making it into such a important personal issue is what has kept me laughing :) . To read a group of about 25 guys try to bully and be abusive to new members (on numerous threads here) unless they listen/believe what they are told has surprisingly been entertaining. So thank you for this!
I'm on a 4 week break now from traveling and diving in Thailand, Philippines and now Galapagos islands and moto-crossing the Andes Mtns. so this has helped me pass the past 2 weeks down-time. Much appreciated. :)
Grown men becoming abusive to others because it validates and makes them feel important???? Priceless.
Harry Potter huh?.....nice.
It's actually a great site so hate to throw everyone into the same mold. That's unfair. I've learned a lot on here but I guess I don't need to b a member here to keep reading the helpful stuff and just ignore the childish stuff....I've got 1 week to kill till I get back to my life but don't have many more questions to ask here
so thanks to all the members who I got some info from ...but also thanks to the guys(?) on this thread who gave me insight also into the psyche of someone who has invested a huge part of their self -identity and ego into something like this and how very sad that can be. warning: Don't let this be you! :)
I guess that's good-bye then. I'm afraid if I find the need for insight into a specific topic I'll just inquire on a different site.

LOL I love how you've spent so much time making that post - you clearly believe in your own self importance :)

Your post will be forgotten about and, honestly, you haven't provided anything noteworthy to this board in the year you've been here so you won't be missed.

The mods have been EXTREMELY soft with you, given you warnings multiple times when others would have banned you the minute they realised that you won't listen to facts.
You've criticised multiple members on this thread and yet you act like a victim.
YOU STARTED THIS BULLSHIT.

Hopefully the mods will ban your ass - your a disgrace to this forum.

Looks like 3j or Teutonic were Here after post 77,
Matrix you are not quitting ,, you are getting banned.
Time for you to join I know it all .com forum

and he s out of here

sorry guy s thatwas like arguing w a 10 yrold girl

thank s 3 j.I m to tired and sick to fuckaround this week

Back