Ok, what does one say when their girl asks if you take juice

depends on the girl, i simply brought up steriod use to my gf and had to listen to her bitch about how dangerous it is for the next couple of hours. you just need someone who knows at least something about weight training and has an open mind.

I told my g/f about me using AS and she was cool with it at first..did my injections for me, but then broke up with me a month later, after that i'll never tell another girl..i've since gotten back with her, told her i just did them for that month, didnt see any gains, and got off.... Now i just make her cook me food 8 times a day, and thats why i've been able to put on 20 pounds over the past 3 weeks...and to her, Naps are just a form of andro that i found online:D ;)

Some of you guys are just lucky!!!! Ifi found a girl ike that and told her and then later on broke up, she would probably squeel. Wow, I need to find a girl that does juice too!!!!

I am of the opinion that it should be painfully obvious to anyone and everyone that lays eyes on you. There should be no doubt in anyones mind that your cranking. In response to their question I usually ask "what do you think"!

Back