Old Geezers cycle Test+ tren and Anavar

LMAO saw that coming...i say go with the tren, primo situation is fucked up... stop staring at it and start shooting it lol

You know how DADAWG is he will tell it like it is regardless LMAO!

other buddies have been calling me out on the tren since I advised so many of the 40+ guys to avoid it! and i really do appreciate that.

Anyway I already have been injecting pain! :eek2:

awww shit!!

I promise you guys that I will be spending the extra cash to get more blood work done during this cycle due to the tren being in it. As long as I stay alive and well it shows guys that they can use these things for years on end and not fall over like the media claims.

I do hate that I am resorting to tren but as I mentioned in posts in this thread my 210 primo amps were bunk! Oscarro did actually make it right before he landed in prison but for now I don;t trust any primo out there. These bayer amps were perfect in every way bro! no difference from the real deal from the outside or even the color of the oil. Counterfeiters are getting very good these days!

Wow what a site that would be!! Lol. Lucky your neighbors didn't see that.

What exactly are you trying to say son? lol

Half of these woman in my neighborhood would love to see this old man half naked!! and some of them have but that is another story for another day!

I'm a damn sexy old man!!! ;)

What exactly are you trying to say son? lol

Half of these woman in my neighborhood would love to see this old man half naked!! and some of them have but that is another story for another day!

I'm a damn sexy old man!!! ;)
Dude your not even that old. I'd say stop saying that but i love when you call yourself a geezer n shit.

Yea i meant 5 all you jerks. Damn. Can a motha fucka be wrong once in a while. Lol.

zeek just signd up with me.. you guys will see some nice before and after pics out of him soon enough.. all that sexy oldness all over ology lol

zeek just signd up with me.. you guys will see some nice before and after pics out of him soon enough.. all that sexy oldness all over ology lol

I can't wait. The young ladies are probably pumped to see pictures of this cheeta. (Male version of a cougar). He's fast too ladies. :)

I'm in with 3J, I'm psyched and ready! before pics will have a shirt and after pics will be ripped abs showing lol ;)

Big H, don't try to make me feel all warm and fuzzy about not being old Son! If this was a dodge ball team you young fuckers would pick me last just cause I'm old :p

My old ass has been walking this planet for 5 decades!! I'm old as shit for this game considering when i started and I am really proud of that! No shame to this old mans game! now don;t go telling the women I know out here in real life who think I'm 35 but between us guys lets keep it real!

let me tell you a story about an old fart who was supposed to unload an entire truck at 12 noon today or risk having to pay an extra $300 tomorrow in rental fees!

I'm off to do that crap, should be done by 3am my time :(

Last edited:
Thank god for hgh!!!! Haha. Ya my real dads 53! Lol

That is so true it isn't even funny!

I swear I feel like I will instantly age 18 years if i ever go off the stuff!

and your mother and I need to have a little talk if you are claiming to have a "real" dad that is 53!!!

Hahaha. Whatever he is still isn't cool like you. That man is in shape too! I hope I'm like him when I'm his age. I was blessed with athletic ability and good genes. Wish I woulda got good looks cuz i wouldn't have a face for radio.

I'd like to know for my own knowledge but if you move up to 100 mg eod of tren would you feel the need to move the test up from 300?

That depends on you and if you are one of the guys that experiences sexual sides 19 nors.

With tren A you can always lower the dose and things go back to normal really quick but with tren E that can get complicated.

been out of the gym most of the week guys. Pushed too far unloading trucks for this old man and agitated that sciatic nerve.

Going back in full force today and will start my diet with 3J next week

BTW I injected some tren A this morning sub Q and never again!! you want to talk about a burning sensation lol

That depends on you and if you are one of the guys that experiences sexual sides 19 nors.

With tren A you can always lower the dose and things go back to normal really quick but with tren E that can get complicated.

been out of the gym most of the week guys. Pushed too far unloading trucks for this old man and agitated that sciatic nerve.

Going back in full force today and will start my diet with 3J next week

Good luck pops, kill it (but not yourself)!

I promise you guys that I will be spending the extra cash to get more blood work done during this cycle due to the tren being in it. As long as I stay alive and well it shows guys that they can use these things for years on end and not fall over like the media claims.

I do hate that I am resorting to tren but as I mentioned in posts in this thread my 210 primo amps were bunk! Oscarro did actually make it right before he landed in prison but for now I don;t trust any primo out there. These bayer amps were perfect in every way bro! no difference from the real deal from the outside or even the color of the oil. Counterfeiters are getting very good these days!

Zeek did you ever speak to pin regarding producing primo. I'm up for a large order.

Back