Old Geezers cycle Test+ tren and Anavar

I cleaned up the thread a bit in case new guys are reading it, don;t want to give them the wrong idea.

Zeek, you are and will always continue to be, my favorite member here.

You da man!

Pics of Jay are crazy...I've seen similar pics of Arnie and other pros after coming off...it's ridiculous!

it's awefull to see how hgh have affected the nose and jaws of jay. he make me think about Tom platz... the golden eagle.

it's awefull to see how hgh have affected the nose and jaws of jay. he make me think about Tom platz... the golden eagle.

I was just thinking that myself. Massive difference in his jaw line especially. I Don't think personally it's worth being that big even in competition to receive that jaw and nose. Bugger that.

The buddy!

Whew you had me worried man! I was like damn my recklessness is rubbing off on some of the good guys on here!

The test, tren and anavar are all Pinnacle :Pump:

The night sweats that will come i can deal with the insomnia is a killer though! sometimes I'll fall asleep and wake up every 15 minutes when on tren! what a mess

Why not take some Ambien to deal with the sleep issue? If you have health care any doc will prescribe it.

Back