Omg!!!

please get the bp under control . try some ant es like arimidex to getthe estrogen down , cut back on salt , drink plenty of water , etc. .

Im bck this is my 10th week My BP is fine it was high for only those few days..its 135-140 /80 wierd
im 355lb now i guess i gained 50lb i look so much bigger now im like a monster still didnt get used to it. i didnt gain much fat i can still fit in my old jeans no prob. the pumps i get are insane i gained 1.5inch on my arm my shoulders are like cannon bals now much bigger than b4 chest too
most important no sides at all anyway more info later cul8R

MUNJA said:
Im bck this is my 10th week My BP is fine it was high for only those few days..its 135-140 /80 wierd
im 355lb now i guess i gained 50lb i look so much bigger now im like a monster still didnt get used to it. i didnt gain much fat i can still fit in my old jeans no prob. the pumps i get are insane i gained 1.5inch on my arm my shoulders are like cannon bals now much bigger than b4 chest too
most important no sides at all anyway more info later cul8R

GOT A PIC?

50 lbs in 10 weeks? damn, thats alot of weight. Dont be surprised when you drop alot of it as water when you come off though. Still good numbers

You gained 50 lb's in 10 weeks and none was fat - Hmm??
You gained 50 lb's in and you only put 1.5" on your arms - Hmm??

These and other things that make you go hmm.

I'd like a pic - Showing us those 24.5" arms

i would also like to see the pics.

I wouldnt doubt him guys...hes 6 foot 6,and He never said what his bodyfat was. my buddy is 300 at 6'2'' and hasnt touched a weight in 6 monthes let alone juice. I think he gained alot of water on that gram a week cycle with no anti-e's.

jesus i would love to be that big....just to have a 6'6'' frame my god...

DirkMoneyshot said:

I DIDNT ASK U TO BELIVE ME I DONT CARE WHAT U THINK,..NONE OF YOU..I JUST WANTED TO LET U PPL KNOW HOW IM DOING AND IF U THINK IM LYING U CAN GO F**K URSELF I DONT CARE NOT POSTGING SHIT HERE NO MORE..

DirkMoneyshot said:

His old pics were already very big. I find his claims believable, since I remember his earlier posts and pictures.

Good job chasing off another good bro. :rolleyes:

MUNJA said:
I DIDNT ASK U TO BELIVE ME I DONT CARE WHAT U THINK,..NONE OF YOU..I JUST WANTED TO LET U PPL KNOW HOW IM DOING AND IF U THINK IM LYING U CAN GO F**K URSELF I DONT CARE NOT POSTGING SHIT HERE NO MORE..

cmon munja chill out man,so not cool when ur posting like that :\
jesus

MUNJA said:

congrats on your gains bro, but chill out a little. of course were gonna be skeptical. this is the internet dude. who care if you post again or not. its kind of hard to imagine someone ass huge ass you acting like such a ..................well imature. you just make yourself out to be this muscle bound beast. if so, thats awesome and i would like to see pic. no hard feelings.

Back